"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never understood people that care about the size of consoles.

would you buy a console the size of a car?

stop acting stupid

I’m clearly exaggerating for effect but let’s not act like the size of a console doesn’t factor into how folks feel about it...we saw this with the fat PS3

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...so I either I get it for my One X or not at all.

not at all then...the general consensus (except for thecoli) is the game plays lousy on the last gen systems...if you had a PS5/XSX, I’d say buy it and play it...but you better off just waiting

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven’t played it in about a week. Post-game clarity is making me rethink initially rating this 8.5/10. It really does seem like they cut a bunch of shyt out to get it released in time. And the repetitive gigs, short main story, and bugs. This is more like an 8/10 (maybe 7.75). Hopefully the DLC is good

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People should definitely be roasting YongYea. He was basically a puppet for CD Projekt Red.

Same with death stranding. Dude is a fukking clown and the worst iteration of hype beast trend gaming. Makes video after video on EA/Ubisoft but dikk eats these other companies because the cool hip gamers deem it so

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm about halfway through this

This is embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. :mjlol:

It really is. How do you have physics and AI mechanics worse than a game that dropped 15 years ago? I was telling these dudes don’t crown these pollacks they only have one game they are still a glorified AA studio and this proves it 100%. This game is truly one of the worst releases since BF2

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
have you looked at the Xbox one x next to the series x? first time I saw one was at a customers house and I swear to God I thought it was the box it came in, not the actual console itself :hhh: I'm good breh, maybe if I catch one on sale or if they come out with a discless series x but na man not paying $500 for a marginal upgrade over the One X.

but what about my question though, how is the One X version running with the patches:lupe:

EDIT: saw the series s first, that thing is beautiful and perfect size.

You might want to wait if you going to play it One X. The overall consensus is that its playable on the One X but it's a ho hum experience.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:francis: Almost done with that video :mjlol:

it’s gonna be tough for these dudes going forward
Funny thing is like 75% of that is not bugs, its all a bunch of shyt they half assed/didn't implement...

Missing physics, broken AI, etc...

That's what killed me when the other day the head of CDPR in his apology talking like its just the console version they need to fix when all versions of the game have these issues...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t played it in about a week. Post-game clarity is making me rethink initially rating this 8.5/10. It really does seem like they cut a bunch of shyt out to get it released in time. And the repetitive gigs, short main story, and bugs. This is more like an 8/10 (maybe 7.75). Hopefully the DLC is good
:mjlol:

Yall are super generous, this game is a 6/10 for me and thats if all the bugs are cleaned up

:yeshrug: too generic to be anything but average

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
would you buy a console the size of a car?

stop acting stupid

I’m clearly exaggerating for effect but let’s not act like the size of a console doesn’t factor into how folks feel about it...we saw this with the fat PS3

Again, I don’t get why people care about the size of a console. Yes, i guess if a console was the size of a car or elephant i would very much care how big it is considering i probably couldn’t fit it in my living room.

Without going complete retard in order to make a point, the size of a console doesn’t mean anything. If sony said they could make the ps5 twice as powerful if they made it twice as big, guess which one I’m buying?