"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeap the minute i start seeing gta comparisons :francis:

nikkas in the pizzeria mad they not serving fried rice :beli:

Game is nothing like any GTA game, not even the same genre

it's like complaining about not being able to kill NPCS in Ghost of Tsushima

The shooting and Driving in Rockstar games are some of the worst in gaming period, yet nobody mentions those

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, I don’t get why people care about the size of a console. Yes, i guess if a console was the size of a car or elephant i would very much care how big it is considering i probably couldn’t fit it in my living room.

Without going complete retard in order to make a point, the size of a console doesn’t mean anything. If sony said they could make the ps5 twice as powerful if they made it twice as big, guess which one I’m buying?

if sony said they were making a console the size of a car...your stanning ass would just shrug and say that’s why houses have garages...just sit the fukk down

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is already $30. I should have returned it and rebought.

Edit: contacted Amazon. They refused to adjust the price. I'm just gonna return it and get the steel book version from Best Buy.

The steelbook is pretty nice, too. This low-key a W.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Already had the PS4 version to play on ps5, but just ordered the Xbox one to run a series x to see the other crowd density options.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The steelbook is pretty nice, too. This low-key a W.
I feel for the people that got this game just over a month ago for about double what it is now. That just isn't fair to them that it's half off so soon.