"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about halfway through this

This is embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. :mjlol:

Holy shyt. That crowbat video made me never wanna play this shyt again. Wow.

I couldn’t make it past the 1 minute mark...wow...still ended up being a very good game imo but they really shyt the bed with what they promised vs. what was delivered...game would’ve been a universal genre-defining classic if they’d really given folks what they showed early on

Daps
I couldn’t make it past the 1 minute mark...wow...still ended up being a very good game imo but they really shyt the bed with what they promised vs. what was delivered...game would’ve been a universal genre-defining classic if they’d really given folks what they showed early on

Like they caped so hard :mjlol: why would they lie that much. That video exposed the shyt outta them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wow...tried to watch 5 more minutes I’m good...it’s just gonna make me sour on the game while I wait for this january update...I just saw the part where they showed the fukked up shadow for the blimp...this resonated with me bcuz I noticed the shadow for V is pretty fukked up at times...and while playing immortals fenyx rising I noticed how detailed the main character’s shadow is no matter what I’m doing...normally shadows are not something I’d even pay attention to when playing video games...but it was so noticeably bad in cyberpunk that I’m now paying attention to it when I play other games smh...I don’t wanna nitpick every little thing but damn...there are so many things they fukked up tho...I’ve done my best to overlook most of them tho

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's what's so mind-blowing. Because despite this thing very clearly not being even remotely close to ready, or even close to any version of a vision they promoted, it's STILL a very entertaining game at its core.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
hey brehs I'm at best buy right now they got the Xbox one x version of cyberpunk 2077 for half off, should i cop :patrice: I'm trying to hold out getting a series until they inevitably come out with a smaller version, so I either I get it for my One X or not at all. I should've posted this before I left the house cuz I doubt y'all will get back to me before I leave the store, but hopefully somebody comes thru for ya brehdren

in case you're wondering, I'm here to get a case for my s20 ultra that will be arriving shortly. but every time I go in best buy (toy store for adult nerds) I always end up buying other shyt lol

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
hey brehs I'm at best buy right now they got the Xbox one x version of cyberpunk 2077 for half off, should i cop :patrice: I'm trying to hold out getting a series until they inevitably come out with a smaller version, so I either I get it for my One X or not at all. I should've posted this before I left the house cuz I doubt y'all will get back to me before I leave the store, but hopefully somebody comes thru for ya brehdren
Just get it and sit on it until you get your Series X
giphy.gif

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

in case you're wondering, I'm here to get a case for my s20 ultra that will be arriving shortly. but every time I go in best buy (toy store for adult nerds) I always end up buying other shyt lol

How much smaller do you want the Series X? It’s not that big.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
have you looked at the Xbox one x next to the series x? first time I saw one was at a customers house and I swear to God I thought it was the box it came in, not the actual console itself :hhh: I'm good breh, maybe if I catch one on sale or if they come out with a discless series x but na man not paying $500 for a marginal upgrade over the One X.

but what about my question though, how is the One X version running with the patches:lupe:

EDIT: saw the series s first, that thing is beautiful and perfect size.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Never understood people that care about the size of consoles. I don’t even notice my console 99% of the time and its way bigger than the xbox

I got the thing to play games at a stationary tv not carry it around like a nintendo

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's only really noticeable in the Badlands. I get it that's it's probably a system that populates distant roads with traffic. it works in the city because the vehicle density is higher, and you can seldom see the horizon with all the buildings. they just need to tweak it so it doesn't do that in the Badlands

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Told myself I was gonna give it two minutes. The editing and presentation were so well done, I made it to 11 minutes. The PR garbage was almost governmental.

This is gonna be very very deep, very crunchy and very mechanical.

:mindblown: