"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the most annoying thing to me is all the social media personality/youtubers/influencers who gave the game high praise, and said it was a game of the generation all weekend leading up to its release then a week after seeing things go left started to act like CDPR betrayed them and starting making one vid after another bad mouthing the game.

thats why you can't really trust a lot of these people out here. Only people i trust is skillup and girlfriendreviews. Which is funny because the latter is a parody of reviews and they get it right way more than the actual "trusted" review sites.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
the most annoying thing to me is all the social media personality/youtubers/influencers who gave the game high praise, and said it was a game of the generation all weekend leading up to its release then a week after seeing things go left started to act like CDPR betrayed them and starting making one vid after another bad mouthing the game.

thats why you can't really trust a lot of these people out here. Only people i trust is skillup and girlfriendreviews. Which is funny because the latter is a parody of reviews and they get it right way more than the actual "trusted" review sites.

The Gamespot reviewer that gave CP2077 a 7/10 still waiting for that apology from the exact same parasites:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yep...:francis: if anything they should have keep it 100 instead of lying... Alot of us knew since the delay that the ps4 old version would be bad... cdpr fukked up..I always said they should have focused on the last gen hardware FIRST then made the PC/PS5/XSX version later maybe this wouldn't have happened if they did it that way...:mindblown:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

People should definitely be roasting YongYea. He was basically a puppet for CD Projekt Red.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

That’s what I said earlier in the thread that half the blame is people over hyping this game. I didn’t know they had certain people playing it 5 months ago saying it’s was “amazing”. I wonder what build of the game they was playing. Let me get that copy. :mjlol:

Yeah I stopped trusting reviews on games a long time ago. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only people who overrated the game are dikk riders themselves, the fake modern gamer, who are nothing about crybabies who don't know shyt about gaming in general but I just consumers who have been wrapped up in the marketing scheme and the gaming industry and suffer from gaming addiction

I mean what were they expecting the game is everything they showed it to be leading up to the game based on the footage the show, it's the exact same WHAT ARE THEY CRYING AOUT

Everything janky about this game is present in the Witcher 3 TILL THIS DAY, you can load Witcher 3 right now and you will see npcs missing heads until they pop in, Geralt will get stuck around obstacles, the climbing animation is from ps2 era games, etc

These the same people calling Witcher 3 a masterpiece hating on this game, when its the exact same game as the witcher 3 only in a cyberpunk setting, same gameplay loops, but at least the combat is more enjoyable in this game than witcher 3

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The only people who overrated the game are dikk riders themselves, the fake modern gamer, who are nothing about crybabies who don't know shyt about gaming in general but I just consumers who have been wrapped up in the marketing scheme and the gaming industry and suffer from gaming addiction

I mean what were they expecting the game is everything they showed it to be leading up to the game based on the footage the show, it's the exact same WHAT ARE THEY CRYING AOUT

Everything janky about this game is present in the Witcher 3 TILL THIS DAY, you can load Witcher 3 right now and you will see npcs missing heads until they pop in, Geralt will get stuck around obstacles, the climbing animation is from ps2 era games, etc

These the same people calling Witcher 3 a masterpiece hating on this game, when its the exact same game as the witcher 3 only in a cyberpunk setting, same gameplay loops, but at least the combat is more enjoyable in this game than witcher 3

yeap the minute i start seeing gta comparisons :francis:

nikkas in the pizzeria mad they not serving fried rice :beli: