"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Sony is a lot more starved for cash than Microsoft is as a company. The PlayStation brand is their cash cow and anything that threatens that, Sony is going to get defensive about it. Similar situation to the Fallout 4 mods fiasco. Only after backlash did they allow them, and it's still not available in the way they are on the Xbox.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
WHY???:jbhmm: if you already have a copy of the game then stick with it... Rockstar did the same shyt with GTA and nikkas still double dipped...:mjlol:
Its different when the competition is offering free next gen patches and Sony isnt.

And the ps5 is supposed to be backwards compatible, so what sense does it make for me to be able to play the game on ps5 but gotta spend another $60 for the same game in better resolution?

It's like having to rebuy games on steam whenever you upgrade your GPU in order to unlock high resolution assets. It's just plain greedy, especially when we know that project red is more than willing to offer the upgrade for free.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its different when the competition is offering free next gen patches and Sony isnt.

And the ps5 is supposed to be backwards compatible, so what sense does it make for me to be able to play the game on ps5 but gotta spend another $60 for the same game in better resolution?

It's like having to rebuy games on steam whenever you upgrade your GPU in order to unlock high resolution assets. It's just plain greedy, especially when we know that project red is more than willing to offer the upgrade for free.

So it would seem that the PS5 isnt getting a new version....:ld:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Either way :pachaha: I'm just gonna be happy to finally play this shyt...
Its gonna be real sad when series x users can pop the game in and get 4k 60fps gameplay while ps5 users gotta wait till the remaster drops for 60 bucks.

Guess they not doing it for the gamers anymore.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its gonna be real sad when series x users can pop the game in and get 4k 60fps gameplay while ps5 users gotta wait till the remaster drops for 60 bucks.

Guess they not doing it for the gamers anymore.

:francis:

Its gonna be sad when you realize this game at running on consoles at no damn 4k 60fps lmao

The E3 demo was ran on a 1080ti at 1080p locked at 30 frames, and the new footage they showed is significant downgrade from that

they downgrade for the witcher 3 was the same way I don't know why yall fooling yourselves