"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much storage do you guys think this game will use?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
*looks at the date this thread was made* :ohhh: gotdayum this shyt still ain't out yet :mindblown:

shyt...Bloodstained players are still waiting for simple game modes that they paid for via stretch goals....

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
*looks at the date this thread was made* :ohhh: gotdayum this shyt still ain't out yet :mindblown:

shyt...Bloodstained players are still waiting for simple game modes that they paid for via stretch goals....

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Might even hold out til the XSX comes out just so I can play this in its full next gen glory:wow:

if I get it on current gen consoles I know I’m liable to binge-play like 80% of the game before it comes out on next-gen:mjgrin:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The concerns for this game over the delay are so overblown its comical...

This is not an EA game, not an Activision game, not a non-Rockstar T2 game...

CDPR is one of two consistent and trusted dev houses in the industry, the other is Rockstar...

There is zero evidence to believe they won't be able deliver on what they promised...

RDR2 was also delayed...Did Rockstar not deliver what they promised?

When the fukk did this narrative start that CDProjekt were some God-tier developers worthy of being mentioned with the Rockstars of the world? :what:

They have ONE recognized great game (The Witcher 3). Personally, I think that shyt is overrated, but many consider it a classic, so I'll hold my hands up and give them their due.

The Witcher 2 had some people who went to bat for it but let's not pretend that shyt was blowing people away when it came out. It was some cult level shyt.

Never even heard of people talking about the OG Witcher.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
These motherfukkers need to drop something epic on the date in April this game was meant to drop.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This proves my theory this is all done for "points" from the audience. These people don't understand race and society at a scientific levels--just buzzwords and optics.

It's literally retarded from every angle.

They were looking for the Black crowd to laud them for it since people weren't mad enough about the "transpobic ad."
Those type think Black people are incapable of holding our own damn nuts. I was reading that Resetera thread on the "Voodoo" gang and some of the posts were just got damn cringe. Like damn.... I understand some liberals really care about how Blacks are represented but we can hold our own nuts and they kept forcing us into this "POC" brigade. Then you had some Haitians in that thread going along with it. smdh. I agree they don't understand race and when they try to they come off as seeing us like "pets."