"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You said Xbox owners will be playing cyberpunk 4k 60fps without having to pay for another game, and I addressed that

then you quoted me, saying some dumb shyt about APU on a ps4, then saying some irrelvant shyt about free gaming that had nothing to do with what I said, then accused me of replying with something they had nothing to do with your post lmao

you fukking idiot, you can't even keep up with your own bullshyt , I replied to you, with the fact the consoles will not be 4k 60fps, you quoted me trying to change the narrative about something I wasn't even talking about
You dont have any facts breh, neither of us knows the performance of these consoles that aren't even on the market yet. Its pointless to even debate that point.

Speak on what the fukk I was talking about or move on breh.

Daps
if we not getting 4K @ 60fps with the standard next gen then that's a big l.
Ya'll really gon be waiting another 2 years for the pro editions to achieve that when high performance PC gaming been mainstream for a while now.

At that point you'd only bother with next gen for exclusives and a PC for the multiplatforms...

Just copped a GTX 2070 Super :takedat::blessed::whew::ohlawd:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if we not getting 4K @ 60fps with the standard next gen then that's a big l.
Ya'll really gon be waiting another 2 years for the pro editions to achieve that when 4K PC gaming been mainstream for a while now.

At that point you'd only bother with next gen for exclusives and a PC for the multiplatforms...

Just copped a GTX 2070 Super :takedat::blessed::whew::ohlawd:

4k PC gaming is less mainstream than consoles. On Steam, it's not even 2% of users

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont have any facts breh, neither of us knows the performance of these consoles that aren't even on the market yet. Its pointless to even debate that point.

Speak on what the fukk I was talking about or move on breh.

Its called common sense, if you think a console its going to do something only one graphics card can do right now which is the 2080ti, I have a bridge to sell you

if they can run current gen games like Fallen Order at 4k 60fps I will be impressed, let alone games with next gen graphics

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its called common sense, if you think a console its going to do something only one graphics card can do right now which is the 2080ti, I have a bridge to sell you

if they can run current gen games like Fallen Order at 4k 60fps I will be impressed, let alone games with next gen graphics
What do you think of smart delivery and the fact that Sony has no equivalent going into next gen?

You keep trying to debate me on some shyt I wasn't arguing. You dont know the performance of these consoles, stop it.

Next time u quote me with this shyt, you're ignored.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You never gamed in 4k that's why you don't understand

On Arkham Knight on PC, not even in 4k but just with all the settings on max, the smoke for the batmobile's tires while doing donuts looks better than anything you will see on next gen consoles

yall ain't even experienced current gen AAA games at 60fps, no wonder you don't understand lmao

I sold my 1080ti because it couldn't run Jedi Fallen Order at a locked 60fps with all the settings on ultra in 4k

its outdated already and it came out in 2017 ,and you think these next consoles are going to run a more demanding games in 4k at 60fps, for 500 dollars lmao, you live in a fantasy world

I'm real meh...:ld: when it comes to 4k right now....:manny: If and when I buy my ps5 I'm not really caring about 4k...:ld: TBH for me I dont see such a big deal about it...If I wanted to have PC specs I would buy a pc...:manny:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No where did I say it was mor popular.
A more accurate statement is 1440p gaming is. Not so much 4K.

Regardless my point stands.

I think that's (1440p) gonna be my next move. I enjoy 4k60 but I been back gaming on my 1080p/144hz monitor lately, and those high frames :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm real meh...:ld: when it comes to 4k right now....:manny: If and when I buy my ps5 I'm not really caring about 4k...:ld: TBH for me I dont see such a big deal about it...If I wanted to have PC specs I would buy a pc...:manny:

ps5 will have native 4k option or 60fps performance 1080p, people thinking 4k 60fps will be standard for every game are setting themselves up for failure

I sold my 1080ti because you can't run the newest games at 60fps even if you turn the settings down to medium, it will hit 60fps, but there will always be dips not a locked 60fps so its no reason for me to own it because it doesn't serve the purpose I brought it for. I'm already stacking for that 3080ti, you might as well go all out, I mean 1080p with all the effects at max still looks way better than consoles and you can do that with a 350 dollar card now, I need that 4k 60fps lock with ray tracing on for cyberpunk 2077, so I'm dropping the bread for that 3080ti and skipping the 2080ti which will probably be able to to run it 4k 60fps without ray tracing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ps5 will have native 4k option or 60fps performance 1080p, people thinking 4k 60fps will be standard for every game are setting themselves up for failure

I sold my 1080ti because you can't run the newest games at 60fps even if you turn the settings down to medium, it will hit 60fps, but there will always be dips not a locked 60fps so its no reason for me to own it because it doesn't serve the purpose I brought it for. I'm already stacking for that 3080ti, you might as well go all out, I mean 1080p with all the effects at max still looks way better than consoles and you can do that with a 350 dollar card now, I need that 4k 60fps lock with ray tracing on for cyberpunk 2077, so I'm dropping the bread for that 3080ti and skipping the 2080ti which will probably be able to to run it 4k 60fps without ray tracing

TBH I prefer those 60 FPS more than native 4k because my flat screen doesnt have the 4k output neccessary to use the system to that potential...:ld: And I really do not feel like upgrading my tv right now for a 4k model...