"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its gonna be sad when you realize this game at running on consoles at no damn 4k 60fps lmao

The E3 demo was ran on a 1080ti at 1080p locked at 30 frames, and the new footage they showed is significant downgrade from that

they downgrade for the witcher 3 was the same way I don't know why yall fooling yourselves
I'm talking about next gen dumbass. I'm not talking about how its gonna run on current hardware or any downgrades that might occur.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about next gen dumbass. I'm not talking about how its gonna run on current hardware or any downgrades that might occur.

I'm talking about next gen to dumb ass, the ps5 and X box shyt X are not gonna run this game at 4k 60fps when I a 1080ti

you setting yourself up for disappointment, the next gen consoles will be on par with that 400 dollar graphics card AMD just released, which is a good value card but not for 4k

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm talking about next gen to dumb ass, the ps5 and X box shyt X are not gonna run this game at 4k 60fps when I a 1080ti

you setting yourself up for disappointment, the next gen consoles will be on par with that 400 dollar graphics card AMD just released, which is a good value card but not for 4k
Consoles are not PCs and I dont understand why yall keep comparing GPUs to consoles. They can do a hell of alot more with weaker hardware due to optimization. The pc equivalent to a ps4 APU couldn't run majority of the games released this gen. Throw witcher 3 in a pc with x1/ps4 parts and see what you get.

Regardless that's not the point I was trying to make anyway.

The point is that Sony will make you pay for next gen ports while Microsoft is giving out next gen patches free of charge. The next gen port of cyberpunk will cost the price of a new game regardless of if you already own the game on ps4, the performance of the game on next gen hardware is completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

is 4K such a big deal right now?!!?:what: some of the best games ive played current gen had no need of the shyt, my tv doesnt do 4k who gives a fukk...:heh: lets worry about that later!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consoles are not PCs and I dont understand why yall keep comparing GPUs to consoles. They can do a hell of alot more with weaker hardware due to optimization. The pc equivalent to a ps4 APU couldn't run majority of the games released this gen. Throw witcher 3 in a pc with x1/ps4 parts and see what you get.

Regardless that's not the point I was trying to make anyway.

The point is that Sony will make you pay for next gen ports while Microsoft is giving out next gen patches free of charge. The next gen port of cyberpunk will cost the price of a new game regardless of if you already own the game on ps4, the performance of the game on next gen hardware is completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

I didn't compare their components I compared what the next gen consoles will be lmao

if they can do more than consoles why are the value gpu's always superior to consoles

every time new consoles out they say they are suppose to do all these things and they never do

the consoles are coming out this year and you've seen zero footage of anything running on them, and you really believe cyberpunk is going to run at 4k 60fps when all the demos they've showed to this point have been 30

once again you are going to be disappointed, Xbox One X couldn't run the Witcher 3 at 4k 60 and its on low settings compared to a PC where a 1080ti can run the game at 60fps 4k with most settings on high or ultra only a few turned off

You don't understand how demanding running 4k with hi res textures is, if you're not using the best texture quality you can run anything on 4k, if the cyberpunk runs at 4k on these consoles its going to be so downgraded to the point of outrage

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is 4K such a big deal right now?!!?:what: some of the best games ive played current gen had no need of the shyt, my tv doesnt do 4k who gives a fukk...:heh: lets worry about that later!!!

You never gamed in 4k that's why you don't understand

On Arkham Knight on PC, not even in 4k but just with all the settings on max, the smoke for the batmobile's tires while doing donuts looks better than anything you will see on next gen consoles

yall ain't even experienced current gen AAA games at 60fps, no wonder you don't understand lmao

I sold my 1080ti because it couldn't run Jedi Fallen Order at a locked 60fps with all the settings on ultra in 4k

its outdated already and it came out in 2017 ,and you think these next consoles are going to run a more demanding games in 4k at 60fps, for 500 dollars lmao, you live in a fantasy world

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I didn't compare their components I compared what the next gen consoles will be lmao

if they can do more than consoles why are the value gpu's always superior to consoles

every time new consoles out they say they are suppose to do all these things and they never do

the consoles are coming out this year and you've seen zero footage of anything running on them, and you really believe cyberpunk is going to run at 4k 60fps when all the demos they've showed to this point have been 30

once again you are going to be disappointed, Xbox One X couldn't run the Witcher 3 at 4k 60 and its on low settings compared to a PC where a 1080ti can run the game at 60fps 4k with most settings on high or ultra only a few turned off

You don't understand how demanding running 4k with hi res textures is, if you're not using the best texture quality you can run anything on 4k, if the cyberpunk runs at 4k on these consoles its going to be so downgraded to the point of outrage
None of this has anything to do with my post, are you retarded or something?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this has anything to do with my post, are you retarded or something?

You the one who brought the components in console when I didn't mention anything about, I just pointed out the fact the next generation consoles will be on par with the value GPU's as history as shown, and the way its always been

Games are designed for consoles first, PC GPU's are optimized to run the games that's why you need so much power to get results, if developers focused on just developing on PC hardware, games would look way better and you wouldn't need expensive hardware

Consoles don't even have AAA titles at 60fps, only Devil May Cry, because it's a game that has levels without too much going on the environment, and it was always 60fps even on PS2

you never played in 4k or a locked 60fps, so you don't understand

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You the one who brought the components in console when I didn't mention anything about, I just pointed out the fact the next generation consoles will be on par with the value GPU's as history as shown, and the way its always been

Games are designed for consoles first, PC GPU's are optimized to run the games that's why you need so much power to get results, if developers focused on just developing on PC hardware, games would look way better and you wouldn't need expensive hardware
More shyt that has nothing to do with my post.

Negged.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
More shyt that has nothing to do with my post.

Negged.

you said they could do more with weaker hardware, and I'm telling you they can't

you can buy gaming PC's already built for 400 that out perform the ps4 lmao they can do 1080p 60fps on most games, not even the X Box One X can do that across the board on all games lmao

I never mentioned shyt on ps5 changing for another version of the game, I don't care, you quoted me first you fukking moron, that had nothing to do with my post lmao

people buying the ps5 for song exclusives not cyberpunk, nobody who has a ps4 is switching to xbox, nobody

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
you said they could do more with weaker hardware, and I'm telling you they can't

you can buy gaming PC's already built for 400 that out perform the ps4 lmao they can do 1080p 60fps on most games, not even the X Box One X can do that across the board on all games lmao
I said next gen ports will be free on xbox but cost money on playstation.

All that other shyt you saying is irrelevant.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said next gen ports will be free on xbox but cost money on playstation.

All that other shyt you saying is irrelevant.

nikka YOU QUOTED ME, that has nothing to do with my what I posted, I never mentioned anything about, I addressed what you said that was relevant to what you quoted from, you dumb ass fakkit

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its gonna be real sad when series x users can pop the game in and get 4k 60fps gameplay while ps5 users gotta wait till the remaster drops for 60 bucks.

Guess they not doing it for the gamers anymore.

:francis:

Its gonna be sad when you realize this game at running on consoles at no damn 4k 60fps lmao

The E3 demo was ran on a 1080ti at 1080p locked at 30 frames, and the new footage they showed is significant downgrade from that

they downgrade for the witcher 3 was the same way I don't know why yall fooling yourselves

nikka YOU QUOTED ME, that has nothing to do with my what I posted, I never mentioned anything about, I addressed what you said that was relevant to what you quoted from, you dumb ass fakkit

YOU QUOTED ME RETARD

:gucci:

Trying to debate some shyt that's irrelevant to what I posted.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU QUOTED ME RETARD

:gucci:

Trying to debate some shyt that's irrelevant to what I posted.

You said Xbox owners will be playing cyberpunk 4k 60fps without having to pay for another game, and I addressed that

then you quoted me, saying some dumb shyt about APU on a ps4, then saying some irrelvant shyt about free gaming that had nothing to do with what I said, then accused me of replying with something they had nothing to do with your post lmao

you fukking idiot, you can't even keep up with your own bullshyt , I replied to you, with the fact the consoles will not be 4k 60fps, you quoted me trying to change the narrative about something I wasn't even talking about