"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The worst game this glitch has is that subtitle glitch, idk if any of you dealing with it but this one line is stuck on my screen, and always comes back even after removing subtitles.
I had the black dialogue bar stay on my screen several times. reloading the game solved it.

I do hate when I got 3 people talking at once tho, I hate regina for all them phone calls fukkin up my play through.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ok...that explains it...I wasted about $50k tryna beat him...then I finally beat him and then they jumped me unexpectedly and I died...and I wasted another $50k tryna beat him again...the last fight was beautiful...I kept knocking him to the ground then pounding him once he fell...I don’t think he touched me once that last fight

I fukked his cronies up with the grenade...but he moves fast tho and once he’s on you it’s hard to get away from those blows but I just kept jumping out his range and shooting him up...when he finally died I punched on his face for a good minute
if you don't feel like doin the final fight against that buff chick before the championship, you can smoke her with guns too n still get the quest completed:sas2:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man I had gorilla arms and dude was fukking me up...but mostly bcuz I haven’t done too much fighting in the game outside of the tutorial...but all those Ls I took from him was great practice...I found the “twins” (ya I know they’re the same guy lol) afterward and beat them/him with ease
When I was lower leveled I couldn’t beat him. I reached higher levels and gorilla arms and beat him easily. When he jumped me with his friends I pulled out my shotty and fukked them all up.

However, I still can’t beat the final fighting match, even at high levels. I’m thinking of getting the Beserker OS and trying again though :jbhmm:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Finally beat it

Played on series X. Bugs really weren’t that bad but definitely took away from atmosphere of game

I’ll give it a 7/10

The Panam ending was beautiful :mjcry:

Johnny wasn’t that bad

Hope there is a sequel in this world because it still has so much potential

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I had the black dialogue bar stay on my screen several times. reloading the game solved it.

I do hate when I got 3 people talking at once tho, I hate regina for all them phone calls fukkin up my play through.
It's crazy that they have no logic in place to prevent overlapping dialogues or automatic calls. At one point I was in a mission conversation and I got called by Delamain and a Fixer at the same time and all three dialogues overlapped each other.

:mindblown:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that they have no logic in place to prevent overlapping dialogues or automatic calls. At one point I was in a mission conversation and I got called by Delamain and a Fixer at the same time and all three dialogues overlapped each other.

:mindblown:
im just like "go away! im busy!:scusthov:"

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been playing all this time and I didn’t know that in gun for hire missions you can take the person alive and get paid more money:ohhh:

Yeah, that's pretty cool. Sometimes if you sneak up on the target, you will also get dialogue options with them.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
When I was lower leveled I couldn’t beat him. I reached higher levels and gorilla arms and beat him easily. When he jumped me with his friends I pulled out my shotty and fukked them all up.

However, I still can’t beat the final fighting match, even at high levels. I’m thinking of getting the Beserker OS and trying again though :jbhmm:
That last one is actually really easy. What fukked me up was the fact that you can't block vs the army dude cause you still take damage so I assumed you could not block vs these opponents and never did it. Last dude (maybe the others too?) you can actually block his punches though (not the heavy ones obviously).

When he's done hit him a few times and keep your distance. He spams that jumping punch which is easy to dodge and allows you to get in a few licks. If he corners you, just rinse and repeat.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you don't feel like doin the final fight against that buff chick before the championship, you can smoke her with guns too n still get the quest completed:sas2:

oh I would’ve figured that out...I tried to blast army buddy several times before the fight and after I took my Ls...I’m shoot first ask questions later in this game...regina stay scolding me smh

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
FYI, you can drop a melee weapon in the fight area before the fight starts (from your inventory, not equipped), and when the fight begins you can pick it up and use it in the fight.

But if you got the slow-down dodge you really shouldn't need anything other than decent damage output. :hubie:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh I would’ve figured that out...I tried to blast army buddy several times before the fight and after I took my Ls...I’m shoot first ask questions later in this game...regina stay scolding me smh
fukk her, theres nothin special when you finish all the cyberpsychos quests:scusthov:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Naw, Judy DEFINITELY got the BD Onlyfans popping :skip:

Panam 100% got the crazy ass ex that is always waiting to catch you slipping or showing up randomly

probably got a kid with Adam Smasher :mjcry:
Rouge's old ass most likely has a kid by Smasher.:russ: