"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Dishonored and Prey are some of the most underrated games of all time.

Prey is a straight up classic and it barely gets the recognition it deserves.
gives me hope for how Avowed will turn out. same team that did Dishonored.

I did the gamepass 1 buck cheat so I got gamepass till 2023, aint gotta worry about buyin it anyway if its bad:steviej:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No, it has not.

Look how many games you named.:mjlol:

You named like 30 games to point out individual things each game does better. Cyberpunk does ALL that shyt in one game. At 60fps and at a level of graphical detail/ fidelity none of those games would even dream of attempting.

Cyberpunk the most “next gen” thing you will be playing for a long time.:manny:
Exactly. People are being purposefully obtuse. Game is true next gen. Project CD red should be applauded game is phenomenal on the Series x

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I wished the gangs would at least try to hunt me down or at least make it dangerous for me to come back on their turf. Especially for Tyger Claws and Maelstrom.

I feel you but at the same time I couldn't go back to Strawberry in RDR2 if I didn't pay off an absurd bounty and Cyberpunk has way more missions to do

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everybody’s requirements for immersion is gonna be different...that being said I think this might be the first video game world where I legit feel like I want to be a part of it between all the cyberpunk technology and debauchery

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Just started today. Just got busted trying to steal that car. What should I know moving forward?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've been reading up on the lore for cyberpunk......there is a lot of potential for fukkery overload
The lore is amazing but it's not really explored in the actual game, that's extremely disappointing.

You'll read or hear about the beef between crews but you never see that erupting into random violence in the streets. As gritty as night city is supposed to be, its strange that everyone turns into cowards at the sound of a gunshot like nobody else is strapped.

Different crews dont attack enemy clicks and nobody comes at you for having connections or making enemies of certain gangs. The police are so bad, they might as well not be in the game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
everybody’s requirements for immersion is gonna be different...that being said I think this might be the first video game world where I legit feel like I want to be a part of it between all the cyberpunk technology and debauchery
Yup. Sometimes I just get lost in the scenery.

There’s been times where I was riding in the passenger seat and just let it roll, picking the music I want to hear, and looking at the scenery while I smoked a blunt in real life. :ohlawd:

Went on a Bro date with River, and enjoyed it as a would kicking it with homies in real life.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Focus on the graphics of the NPCs, the cars interiors, and keep your opinions to yourself. Anything else is unacceptable.

steal any car and bounce. Police AI (and the AI in general) in this game is a complete joke
This shyt lane breh. If anybody behaved like this in one of y’all beloved Sony exclusive threads y’all would be highly upset.

Dude was asking a real question. Do better.