"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about now? :dwillhuh:
You are beating a drum saying cyberpunk is the most immersive game ever because of graphics. :pachaha:

I didn’t make any claim of Spider-Man being anymore or less immersive than anything. :what:You brought that game up. The only thing you’re immersed in right now is jelly.

I'm surprised you haven't figured his game out yet.

Shots at Naughty Dog....

Bringing up Spiser-Man out of blue.....

I believe we've seen this all before. :comeon:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i dont understand why folk cant just let the game be good at what its good at and mid everywhere else, thats really all it is

the gunplay is mad fun and clean, its great to look at and not as bogus as other modern games like red dead redemption

the graphics i can tell are incredible on pc from the videos ive seen, and even on p5 with some of the patches it plays a lot smoother

the main story is decent, its a bunch of narrative inconsistencies but the originality of the setting and lore that its built off makes it cool to play through without putting too much emphasis on that

everything else is either just decent enough to pass by or straight bad; which is okay, shyt doesnt make sense why people are defending this game like its the best shyt to ever come out when its not even the best game from this year

its just a mid game and theres not much wrong w that

granted i wasn't paying attention to all the marketing so i didn't have any crazy expectations going into it

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah. The crowd and community is incredibly believable. Driver will stop indefinitely if there is a car in front of them and people will eat a punch to the face and do nothing about it.
IMMERSION!

This type of shyt should quiet all immersion.

First day I played this game, I had like a pizza slice worth of car in the street and them muhfukkas lost it.

We're playing the same game. For every door that opens, there are 10 with "Open" signs that are locked. This isnt Shenmue. This game when it comes to exploration and immersion barely registers. It isn't Skyrim level. It's not even Fallout New Vegas level. RDR2 took place in the barren West and there was more to stumble across. I, like you, have never understood the GTA 5 comparisons. Presently, Night City has more in common with GTA 3's vanilla Liberty City & the original Saints Row StillWater than anything that came after.

Exactly.

My boy said; You gotta park your car and take the elevator to your apartment.

The apartment where you can use the computer, listen to music and watch TV...Mass Effect 2 and 3 small ass Captain's Quarters had that. :mjlol:

Fans gotta stop this 'Defense Force' shyt.

Wanna make ppl hate a game you love? Defend. Every. fukking. Fault. the game has.

I haven't come across anyone saying this game is trash, just that it's not as good as the hype made it out to be.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story, Chatacters & Side Quests - I haven’t played CP yet, but everybody I know says it’s just as good as TW3...cool

Bugs & Glitches - TW3 was the same, it’ll get fixed

Cut content - sucks, but bits will get added over time, transmorging gear, vehicle customisation, more abilities

Graphics - Iv seen some bad, some REALLY nice

The Open World/Detail - this is where my disappointment is, At first I thought I was just spoilt by Rockstar open worlds...but there is no reason why a 2020 game, one that has been said to be true next gen, and even further than that one that prides itself for realism and immersion, does not have the following..

Competent police that can chase you, Civilian Drivers that will react to danger and not just sit there, tyres that can get shot out, seeing your own reflection in windows, NPC’s and cars that won’t just disappear when you turn around and lots more

alone these are all really nitpickey, but together for something that’s supposed to be the most advanced open world to date? How you let Ubisoft have a more realistic open world than you? Lol

I know when I do get this when it’s in better shape I’m gonna enjoy it, but also as someone who enjoys all the small details it’s disappointing

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
96% of the buildings in cyberpunk you cant even enter
people always talk about this in many games, but would it really add much to the game if you could go in every building and room? it would just be a bunch of redundant empty rooms. expecting them to hand craft every room in every building isn't realistic, plus it would crush the hardware

it just seems like something that sounds cool, but isn't practical. and I don't think my experience is gonna change much if I can go into the broom closet on the 7th floor

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly.

My boy said; You gotta park your car and take the elevator to your apartment.

The apartment where you can use the computer, listen to music and watch TV...Mass Effect 2 and 3 small ass Captain's Quarters had that. :mjlol:
Now we’ve added Mass Effect to the list of games cyberpunk needs to outdo:banderas:

Fans gotta stop this 'Defense Force' shyt.

Wanna make ppl hate a game you love? Defend. Every. fukking. Fault. the game has.
You got this backwards my original post was simply detailing the reasons I feel the game is immersive.

That simple post spawned all these dudes to have a problem with what I said, and even then I conceded to and agreed with the criticisms.

Seems people in here are making a concerted effort to squash any positive discourse:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I think Dishonored and Prey are some of the most underrated games of all time.

Prey is a straight up classic and it barely gets the recognition it deserves.

one of my fav games of last gen I went into it blind thinking it was a remake of the xbox joint w the Indian breh as the protagonist. Don't think any other game has had me more :mindblown: than that one. Game made me realize I look up too much info before getting into a game. After the first twist I couldn't put that game down :ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Eh, I won’t give it that level of respect. Dishonored and Prey’s moment to moment gameplay allows for more creativity to accomplish things.

Cyberpunk is a little more rigid in its mechanics.
Agreed. Cyberpunk gameplay is like lite/mini version of it. But also ads more RPG stuff to the mix and some satisfying gunplay.