"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s fine. As long as we’ve established it’s not me on the bullshyt in here.

The question now becomes why are y’all behaving this way. Which game or game dev you feel like you defending by trashing cyberpunk????:ohhh:
giphy.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Post it.

What I saw was that they released hours of uncut gameplay leading up to the game release. If you watched that, I don’t understand how you feel you were misled by what’s in the game.

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you really are a terrible poster my lord :dead:

50 straight minutes of cap

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you really are a terrible poster my lord :dead:

50 straight minutes of cap

What’s the straigh cap?

I don’t see any claims of NPCs going about daily routines or random police chases.

The only thing in that video you can’t do is lean out the driver window and shoot.

Specifically what do you see in that video that is not present in the game as released?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the fukking gameplay trailer from years ago :dead:

You trolling breh? Serious question

Of course he's trolling. Look who you're talking to.

A grown ass man doesn't just wake up dumb enough to suddenly think that shyt looking good is all that matters to immersion. :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What’s the straigh cap?

I don’t see any claims of NPCs going about daily routines or random police chases.

The only thing in that video you can’t do is lean out the driver window and shoot.

Specifically what do you see in that video that is not present in the game as released?

So you watched a 48 minute video in 7 minutes:ohhh:

Amazing:ohhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That’s fine. As long as we’ve established it’s not me on the bullshyt in here.

The question now becomes why are y’all behaving this way. Which game or game dev you feel like you defending by trashing cyberpunk????:ohhh:
You keep saying “immersion” and keep bringing up how pretty the NPCs look while completely dismissing how brain dead those same NPCs are.
No one has argued that the game (when is working properly) is nice to look at. It’s the claim of “immersion” that’s being argued.
For me to be “immersed” in a game, the game has to be believable at all times. Graphics plays a minor role in that equation. The way characters and the environment behave are the primary factor in “immersion”.
And you can’t just dismiss the bugs and sloppy controls when discussing immersion. You’re going in circles and always end back at the same point: You find the game pretty to look at and that’s all that matters to you. If that wasn’t the case you wouldn’t be applauding the games “destruction and physics”.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Well that’s not true. That video is a pretty good representation of what’s in the game outside of the random chase and shooting from the window.
:russ:

Aight were done. Here. Everyone stop replying to breh, definite trolling