"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only use bikes (the akira joint, jackie’s bike and one from panam’s dead friend)...I have my OG car but don’t use it...that being said I’m looking forward to driving the porsche...didn’t know one was in the game...went to pacifica to buy the quadra 66 I think it’s called but that shyt looked like trash when I actually seen it lol

Completed Johnny's stuff so I got the gun and the car.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
i don't know how yal be putting 50+ hours into shyt you don't even like

that shyt does not add up

I had fun in those 50+ hours, it got to the point where I felt sad about the lack of intriguing content beyond the "random" stuff. Meanwhile during those 50+ hours, I got tired of doing the T Pose and getting my car out of the ground. So it is a double edge sword:lupe:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
lol looks like I already lost out cuz the one room option never came up during the first mission when we went to the hotel...she just grabbed a room for herself and told me to meet her at the garage at midnight...I guess bcuz I didn’t help her get revenge on that guy after we got her truck...I talked her out of it...fukk her...she not that fly anyway...I can just go back to the asian hooker :yeshrug:

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ran into an issue where I wasn’t able to select any of the conversation response options. Had to restart the game entirely for it to work correctly again.
10 hours in this game still pulls me back in despite its numerous flaws. To me, the game is both over rated and under rated. It’s not amazing by any stretch and I don’t see any way in hell that it’ll be among the game of the year candidates. On the other hand, the game isn’t “broken” like many have claimed (at least not on ps5). Frame rate is smooth, and all the gameplay mechanics work as intended (for better or for worse. Your preferences and expectations might say otherwise).
Right now I’m feeling the game is a strong 7 out of 10 with the story really being the highlight of the whole experience. I’m not in the school of something has to be a classic or complete garbage.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Graphics. That's about it.
No way is this Game of the Year
Seems graphics and story is what leads most GOTY conversations anyway.

Gameplay is better than lots of games that got a GOTY nod. Even with the bugs it’s one of the most technically impressive games ever.

Don’t see why it doesn’t deserve to be in the conversation :manny:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Seems graphics and story is what leads most GOTY conversations anyway.

Gameplay is better than lots of games that got a GOTY nod. Even with the bugs it’s one of the most technically impressive games ever.

Don’t see why it doesn’t deserve to be in the conversation :manny:

In the conversation, sure.