"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should be done with the game over the weekend and will likely never play again lol

I’m enjoying the game but don’t see any value in replaying it in its entirety...I hope the DLC is “standalone” and I can create a new character without having to replay the whole game

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
this review kept me from copping it:

:huhldup::huhldup:

Out of all the Youtube clout chasers, this dude actually had that ether:picard:. I had the bar glitch, the car falling off the bridge glitch, and other weird shyt going on in my game that he actually covered.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I should be done with the game over the weekend and will likely never play again lol

Yeah they're mostly just percentage perks :snooze:
Not a lot of actual new skills to learn outside of the hacking stuff

I haven't put a single point into guns and can still one shot basically every single enemy I come across with the Overwatch sniper rifle. Through fukking solid walls no less lol

:beli:Yeah that's where I'm at as well. I was going to do a second playthrough but the game became so unbearable towards the end with the glitches, I just threw my hands up and rushed to the ending.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Has CD Projekt mentioned anything about mod support for Cyberpunk? I think this will be the only thing that can save this game, at least on the PC version and Xbox Series X version.

Currently they will be lucky if people are still playing this game by March.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Has CD Projekt mentioned anything about mod support for Cyberpunk? I think this will be the only thing that can save this game, at least on the PC version and Xbox Series X version.

DLC and Patches better be worth it...:picard:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What if somebody said before this game came out that the police won't chase or react to you in the in-game city. Would you have believed them?

This guy literally punches a civilian in front of the cop and they do nothing. They might as well be cardboard cutouts.

Shoot at them and they might do nothing at all even if you're visible.

The police system amd NPC AI are broken, and the game has a significant amoumt of bugs. However, the rest of the game is good enough to make up for it.

The game isn't a Rockstar mayhem sim. The police are more like the Witcher 3s OP guards. You can't even kill civilians in Witcher 3, and no one complained. The game discourages you from doing mayhem. The only thing that could have made it better wpuld have been further spawns and MaxTac coming for you if you went too far.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Japantown has to be the most broken area in the whole game. Every time I enter that area I can practically hear the game engine go:

tenor.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

They did mention in some post they had that they will support modding and to "stay tuned"...

Hilariously enough you can find stories of how some people found access to the console of the game and where starting to figure out ID's for items so they could just spawn whatever thing they wanted but then CD Projekt patched console access OUT of the game cause they said it would cause to many problems if people tried to use it now :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

There's already mods for the PC version (better map, shaders, cheat engine, etc). Nothing that will fix this buggy ass game sadly though.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
They did mention in some post they had that they will support modding and to "stay tuned"...

Hilariously enough you can find stories of how some people found access to the console of the game and where starting to figure out ID's for items so they could just spawn whatever thing they wanted but then CD Projekt patched console access OUT of the game cause they said it would cause to many problems if people tried to use it now :mjlol:

:snoop:

They just need to go the Bethesda route and let the community fix and finish the game.