"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't want to be one of those "you're playing it wrong" dudes, but I feel like some people ruin these types of games for themselves by pursuing the most overpowered builds. I'm trying to stick to stealth, since that is the character I'm role-playing

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m at 25 or 26...my intelligence is at lvl 10 overall and I’ve applied most of my perks to quickhacking and the rest into breaching...when I scan enemies there isn’t much options to do anything...just one thing that takes long as hell to countdown and when it does it just says locked and nothing happens
What quickhacks do you have equipped to your cyberdeck :patrice:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m at 25 or 26 street cred...my intelligence is at lvl 10 and overall I think I’m at 12-13...I’ve applied most of my perks to quickhacking and the rest into breaching...when I scan enemies there isn’t much options to do anything...just one thing that takes long as hell to countdown and when it does it just says locked and nothing happens...seems like I still have a ways to go
Ive been doing all side mission/police missions. make sure to update your cyber ware and buy quickhacks from vendors

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ive been doing all side mission/police missions. make sure to update your cyber ware and buy quickhacks from vendors

hmm...seems like I’m have to look into that...I didn’t know you could purchase them from vendors...I’m not even sure where to buy them on the map...I thought you automatically got them when you applied perks to the breach/quickhack skill tree

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:ohhh: i haven't picked up suicide yet. But i been going nuts with overheat/circuit short and the matis blades

Yea I gotta start using more arm attachments I'm just stuck on this arm cannon, more satisfying than using grenades. Cyberpsychosis helps you out if you're in a large enemy compound. Most of the enemies do big damage so turning em on one another is key.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
hmm...seems like I’m have to look into that...I didn’t know you could purchase them from vendors...I’m not even sure where to buy them on the map...I thought you automatically got them when you applied perks to the breach/quickhack skill tree
You can buy them at the shop that looks like a memory chip on the map. They have them up to rare, then you have to have a perk to craft epic and a perk to craft legendary. You can also pick up quick hacks at access points of you have that perk.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yooooo y’all just opened up a whole new aspect of the game for me

Best Cyberpunk 2077 quickhacks: Where to find and buy quickhacks in Cyberpunk 2077 | PC Gamer

damn...I was literally playing it wrong as far as quickhacking goes...damn

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can buy them at the shop that looks like a memory chip on the map. They have them up to rare, then you have to have a perk to craft epic and a perk to craft legendary. You can also pick up quick hacks at access points of you have that perk.

either I haven’t seen those or just didn’t pay attention to it but ya I’m up to speed now...about to jump in in a few

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You gotta go see ripper docs and buy quickhacks, they're all over the maps. But also keep leveling up intelligence and quickhacks

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do certain rooms have different temperatures or something? :what:
I was doing the flat head mission (the one where you actually get it from those robot face people) cleared the entire area of enemies, was walking around exploring and was randomly taking heat/fire damage. :why:

Maelstrom netrunner was using overheat on you :hhh:

Embarrassing :hhh:

I bet your cyberdeck is :hhh:

Maybe delivering the mail is more your speed :hhh: