"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
The V is for versatile:wow:

3-FA87-F81-32-BD-48-C0-B36-B-6-E1-C4-D0-BEFCE.png

oTw4a2i.png

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I wish was prior to the ending

That there was a way to kill that bytch made Murphy ass Adam Smasher before breaking into the Arasaka building. I hate how that ho ass robot kill the people holding me down just as I make it to the finish line. :pacspit:

My pawg Rogue, Saul :mjcry:

Rogue been ready to fukk up that building for 30 years :wow:

I was hating on Saul but he a real one. Gave me the jacket:mjcry:

"If anything goes wrong, I put the family first. Which includes you." :to:

fukk you, Smasher :pacspit:

Oh yeah, he was talking slick to Evelyn too. I got that eternal smoke for your you mothefukker :pacspit:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game doesn’t promote hacking like Deus ex did so well:francis::francis:
I beat the game without upgrading my hacking cuz I felt like I didn’t need 2:francis::francis:
Deus ex u had no choice :francis:

I don't even see how you can play through this without putting at least 10 perks into hacking.

Legit do 1 breach and shut off the turrets, lower their resist, turn off all cameras.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I thought I was bugging smh

Nope.

Hate that I have to but I'm putting this away until an update effectively fixes the crashing. I get 2 - 3 per hour now and I just reached my limit. I'm all the way good on this until they fix it. Shame because I had finally hit Act 2 and things were really taking off, but the game has become borderline unplayable for me since that latest patch, which somehow made the issue worse for me. I'm legit afraid to drive or travel through town now because I know a crash is coming. Can't & won't play it in this state.