"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Doesn't seem like it matters.
This was one of my concerns tbh. I thought you'd be making decisions in order to be in a good standing with certain gangs of your choosing but you don't really get a choice. Worst yet I feel as if we haven't gotten enough information on the gangs either, only the Tyger Claws, Moxes and the Voodoo Boys to a certain degree.

There are soo many cultural references in this game. Dum Dum the second in command at Maelstrom is a reference to Iggy Pops Dum Dum Boys.
Yea I just finished a mission where they referenced this moment in the office :pachaha:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I wish they kind of did. I feel like if you get a perk for doing some regular stuff like running fast. You should only be able to spend that point in the body attribute. or if you get a point for leveling cyber shyt all the way you only get points in the hacking tree. Getting a free point to put anywhere because you used melee a lot seems weird. I love mechanics like this though or the shyt in Morrowind where you literally just jump all the time to increase your stamina.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This was one of my concerns tbh. I thought you'd be making decisions in order to be in a good standing with certain gangs of your choosing but you don't really get a choice. Worst yet I feel as if we haven't gotten enough information on the gangs either, only the Tyger Claws, Moxes and the Voodoo Boys to a certain degree.

I read the book so they gave me enough background. The gangs in this game for the most people are just different kinds of enemies. :yeshrug:

Doesn't bother me at all cuz that's how I viewed the ballers and those other gangs in SA. They mattered in the story to an extent but they mostly were just generic guys to shoot

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a question regarding this. Will taking out gang hangouts have us beefing with certain gangs? Cause I been fukking Tiger Claws up :sadcam:
thats kinda where they messed up. I basically committed mass murders on the Tiger Claws and they react the same to me:francis:

Fallout has that type of ai where when they see me it would’ve been on sight. Cyberpunk kinda sorta has it. They need to patch that in

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I wish they kind of did. I feel like if you get a perk for doing some regular stuff like running fast. You should only be able to spend that point in the body attribute. or if you get a point for leveling cyber shyt all the way you only get points in the hacking tree. Getting a free point to put anywhere because you used melee a lot seems weird. I love mechanics like this though or the shyt in Morrowind where you literally just jump all the time to increase your stamina.
That’s what made Oblivion dope too. Leveling athletics was fun:obama:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Did the sidemission with the reformed murderer who cut a deal with the BDstudio

I ended up nailing dude to the cross myself:gucci: should've taken the money when the studio exec offered me to just walk away

Got myself the legendary cyberdeck :wow: gangoons falling over left and right and if they see me I got the katana and the power shotty:shaq:

I took the money cuz dude was getting on my nerves, but I wondered what the hell it would lead to

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
thats kinda where they messed up. I basically committed mass murders on the Tiger Claws and they react the same to me:francis:

Fallout has that type of ai where when they see me it would’ve been on sight. Cyberpunk kinda sorta has it. They need to patch that in

Basically the way it works is that if you have a shootout with a gang the block gets hot for that zone on the map for some in-game time.

Then they become non hostile again. I don't think they respawn if you go lethal tho

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the sidemission with the reformed murderer who cut a deal with the BDstudio

I ended up nailing dude to the cross myself:gucci: should've taken the money when the studio exec offered me to just walk away

Got myself the legendary cyberdeck :wow: gangoons falling over left and right and if they see me I got the katana and the power shotty:shaq:
Lmfao you can do that?

I took the money. Johnny was mad as fukk ctfu

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
River sending way too many smiley faces :dame:
I make it a point to make sure I go left on all this dudes mission plans.

River:"Ok V, this is a stealth mission got it? Police arent even supposed to be here"

V: Yeah sure

River: " so I need you to sneak in and sneak out without being detected. Got it? lol ;)"

V: :dame: .....

*Gets in the compound, beheads the first person I see, happens to be a civilian*

Guard: guys look, who the fukk are they?!
:wtf: kill em!

:bustback:

River: "V what the fukk?!"
V: :mjgrin: sheesh you gonna have a lot of paperwork to do tonight

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
For anyone that wants a quick 10K Eddies

Theres an NCP job down at these docks in the southern part of Watson - when you clear the enemies loot the body thats lying on the heap of trash just below the dock. You'll get a shard that tells you about an urn with some ashes - this will turn into a job that will show up on the map at that crematorium place in North Oak. When you get there kill the two guys guarding the urn and one of them will have 10K Eddies on him that you can loot.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
For anyone that wants a quick 10K Eddies

Theres an NCP job down at these docks in the southern part of Watson - when you clear the enemies loot the body thats lying on the heap of trash just below the dock. You'll get a shard that tells you about an urn with some ashes - this will turn into a job that will show up on the map at that crematorium place in North Oak. When you get there kill the two guys guarding the urn and one of them will have 10K Eddies on him that you can loot.

so I need to read the shards too?? :damn: