"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just figured out how to spend/use the perks :ehh:

this game is going to have me going back and looking for more realistic RPGs...I’m usually turned off my them cuz it’s usually some dungeons and dragons fairy tale type shyt

Aside from shadowrun and i guess fallout there’s not many games like cyberpunk set in the future that are rpgs. That’s why a lot of us were saying it’s unique in that sense because most rpgs are medieval/fantasy based.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The 'Dirty Biz' side quest.

:mjcry: :scust::mjtf:

A father-son dup were really selling snuff vids of children. Sick fukk even had his kid calling him papa. They'd seen so many that they originally didn't even know which BD I needed for evidence. I killed the son and watched the father weep. Then I decapitated him in one fell swoop. I try to play V as non-lethal but CDPR forces you to make exceptions. :gucci:

I finally got enough dough for the jumping cyberware so Im about to head over and see the breh Vincent. Still in Act 1.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Did the sidemission with the reformed murderer who cut a deal with the BDstudio

I ended up nailing dude to the cross myself:gucci: should've taken the money when the studio exec offered me to just walk away

Got myself the legendary cyberdeck :wow: gangoons falling over left and right and if they see me I got the katana and the power shotty:shaq:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
My hacking skills are at 0 so I bought that matrix cyberdeck. Slowmo button on deck :whoo:

My levelling been all over the place. I could definitely do this cleaner on another run. For now I'm on some sword and pistola shyt

I'm gonna hit up that cold blood tree next

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aside from shadowrun and i guess fallout there’s not many games like cyberpunk set in the future that are rpgs. That’s why a lot of us were saying it’s unique in that sense because most rpgs are medieval/fantasy based.

ya I’m starting to realize that which is a shame cause I’m really digging this game...as I said earlier it’s the type of game you go to sleep late playing and wake up early to play...it is absolutely a new gaming experience for me...I already predicted this would be the first RPG I complete...that’s 100% happening at this point

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have only done the delamaine quests since I've got to act 2 but the npcs and other missions have gotten bat shyt hard. I'm trying to level up like crazy before I do missions but they're all very hard.. most times I cant even sneak behind and it takes soon many shots to drop one of them..
I did a mission and was able to recover some very powerful weapons (over 350dps) but I cant use them until I get to level 36 and im at level 13 or so..tf