"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if this was posted but i realized the achievement for
getting all of Johnny Silverhands items is called Breathtaking, a nod to that Keanu reveal for the game:ohhh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yo, how I get my money up? I only got $25,000 to my name after paying Vic. I wan't to buy a dope whip :mjcry:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The city feels so much more immersive and looks infinitely better at night - literally spent hours just riding around the city at night on a motorcycle taking out gang hideouts :wow:

I had a question regarding this. Will taking out gang hangouts have us beefing with certain gangs? Cause I been fukking Tiger Claws up :sadcam:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I dunno if this was posted but i realized the achievement for
getting all of Johnny Silverhands items is called Breathtaking, a nod to that Keanu reveal for the game:ohhh:

There are soo many cultural references in this game. Dum Dum the second in command at Maelstrom is a reference to Iggy Pops Dum Dum Boys.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Should I be wise with what I upgrade or is it possible to max everything by the end?

The perks it feels like you get more than you need. Definitely feels like you're meant grab stuff from ask the categories

The main attributes you can't spread yourself too thin. If you stick to 3 out of the 5 you should be good. Even if you don't care about body getting it to 6 let's you use the heavier guns.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I had a question regarding this. Will taking out gang hangouts have us beefing with certain gangs? Cause I been fukking Tiger Claws up :sadcam:
Yea. I been beefing with them heavy too.
It's on sight for me. :mjlol:
Crazy thing is I've been knocking people out way more than killing them for this playthrough.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Did the sidemission with the reformed murderer who cut a deal with the BDstudio

I ended up nailing dude to the cross myself:gucci: should've taken the money when the studio exec offered me to just walk away

Got myself the legendary cyberdeck :wow: gangoons falling over left and right and if they see me I got the katana and the power shotty:shaq:

I did the same thing :dead:

I felt like I was in too deep to just walk away. I needed to see what was going to happen :dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yea I’m doing more side shyt and finding myself pushing the main missions aside until I get bored. Which is not good IMO. The pacing to the game seems so off. Whatever lol I’m still having fun I guess.

I do this for almost all open world games at this point because after I beat the game I know I'm not going to go back and beat the side missions

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There are soo many cultural references in this game. Dum Dum the second in command at Maelstrom is a reference to Iggy Pops Dum Dum Boys.
Four of the story missions are also named after Iggy Pop (& The Stooges) songs. In fact almost all of the story missions and side missions in the game seem to be named after classic rock songs.