"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Welp.. beat the game. With that.. the story is absolutely wayyy to short... annoyingly short. Had a good time tho :ehh:

Yea they played us. I’m not done but I went from 45% to 60% done with like one mission. Lol.

As much as I’d love a second play through it’s not even worth it at this point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt isn’t even 20 hours

Yea they played us. I’m not done but I went from 45% to 60% done with like one mission. Lol.

As much as I’d love a second play through it’s not even worth it at this point.

they say it’s 20-40 hours...on the shorter side if your just hitting up the main missions...on the longer side if you do extra shyt...and 80+ hours for completionists...seems to be in line with a lot of the posts in here from those who’ve finished it

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
they say it’s 20-40 hours...on the shorter side if your just hitting up the main missions...on the longer side if you do extra shyt...and 80+ hours for completionists...seems to be in line with a lot of the posts in here from those who’ve finished it
The article was just talking about the main mission. It was lesser than 20 hours.

Daps

Yea I’m doing more side shyt and finding myself pushing the main missions aside until I get bored. Which is not good IMO. The pacing to the game seems so off. Whatever lol I’m still having fun I guess.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I’m doing more side shyt and finding myself pushing the main missions aside until I get bored. Which is not good IMO. The pacing to the game seems so off. Whatever lol I’m still having fun I guess.

I’m pacing myself right now but I can see how it’s easy to run thru the main mission...story is intriguing so far...but I’m doing the side missions so they can help me get my weight up for the main missions...that’s usually how I play thru games

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I been playing about 20 hours and just got to this point...

looking for Evelyn Parker. On my way to talk to fingers

how far am I bruhs? Been spending most of my time riding around taking pictures lol. Just started to do side quests and gigs to get money

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
question...but I always carry 3 guns in the slots...1st one a pistol...2nd a shotgun...3rd a rifle...for some reason whenever I start a mission the 2nd gun “disappears” when I try to change guns and I have to go to the inventory and add it back...this happen to anyone and is there a fix?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just figured out how to spend/use the perks :ehh:

this game is going to have me going back and looking for more realistic RPGs...I’m usually turned off my them cuz it’s usually some dungeons and dragons fairy tale type shyt

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The main missions are too good to be that short. I had to look up to see where I was and found out I was about to start the final mission

I’ve put in a lot of hours but I didn’t feel like I did that many main missions. It’s good and bad,

Good: time flys when you are having fun
Bad: I felt like fallout Skyrim and dragons age were a lot longer, shyt GTA main mission was longer, I even feel like Spider-Man was longer.

Once they fix the bugs, they need to release an equally as long dlc. I want to do a second playthrough just to specialize in a stealthy hacker playthrough. But I’m not doing a third until the dlc drop and I’m now contemplating waiting to do the second.

I am now doing all the side missions I can stand until I get bored then I will play the last mission. I’m hoping to enjoy the side stuff as much as I did the main story.