"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The problem now is that update 1.05 makes it so that you cant change the settings unless its default

I keep seeing this. Knock on wood, but I haven't run into that issue. I was even able to tweak the HDR without issue and back out of the in game settings without a hitch.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I really wish I understood the leveling system a bit better when I started. I'm level 30-ish now (still act 1 :mjlol:) and I'm just realizing there's value in using weapons/abilities in different trees to get the free perk points to use elsewhere.

Also - next run I'm 100% going shotguns and LMGs. These things SLAP :damn: completely underleveled and with no skill points and I'm knocking people off their feet and across the room. Going full Body Terminator from the streets after I finish this one.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The problem now is that update 1.05 makes it so that you cant change the settings unless its default
I ran into this issue where it wouldn't let me back out of the settings but I restarted the game and it started working normally.

I haven't noticed an increase in crowd density like @Gizmo_Duck mentioned earlier in this thread tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really wish I understood the leveling system a bit better when I started. I'm level 30-ish now (still act 1 :mjlol:) and I'm just realizing there's value in using weapons/abilities in different trees to get the free perk points to use elsewhere.

Also - next run I'm 100% going shotguns and LMGs. These things SLAP :damn: completely underleveled and with no skill points and I'm knocking people off their feet and across the room. Going full Body Terminator from the streets after I finish this one.

That’s what I’m gonna do after the ps5 update, I’m gonna go back full power build blasting through walls hi powered cannons. Playing as a netrunner is awesome but I loved playing as johnny also and I’m sure thats what being powerful in this game feels like.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I ran into this issue where it wouldn't let me back out of the settings but I restarted the game and it started working normally.

I haven't noticed an increase in crowd density like @Gizmo_Duck mentioned earlier in this thread tho.

That’s was a joke. That was for a specific scene lol