"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
‘Wow the update really increased population density! :gladbron:

EpkD4lmXEAMCLlw

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Got a refund from MS, probably will buy borderlands 3 and something else since they are on sale. I didn't have any crash issues but the game is optimized badly, just said fukk it and will pick it up in early March, hopefully with a series x too.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
GOATED on this shyt last night, Stadia is solid and the truth, CDPR secured the bag from Google to make sure this shyt was the main sku along with PC

What have we learned -

1) NEVER PREORDER
2) Stop investing in these dumb boxes ever 4 years, PC is the only way, and way more cost effective
3) Stop buying new releases on the last gen consoles

The game overall, 3 choices, Good, Mid, Evil

Did a save to complete all three, total time on Streetkid was 33hours, with only key sidequests (Johnny's band Reunion, his Gun, Jackie's Bike)

Final questline is lackluster, but made to be open ended so you can go back and fukk around.
No hard crashes, only major bug was some side-quests would fail and no guns would work so I had to do a BLADES ONLY run, which was fine, I played Oblivion so I know how these open world shyts are always broken.

The game is a solid 9 for Stadia (defacto PC)
Bugs are NOT something to judge against, this game hits so many of the right beats, they were just rushed by the bullshyt hypejob marketing by the first parties (MSFT/SONY), they had to go out and of course it was not gonna look good.

People really don't know how game's like this are made, and CDPR is an Indie Dev, they are not Rockstar or EA. The team they had did really amazing work for what they are. This was an overstep by the bigger corpos that are now walking away cuz this was their dumpster fire.

How you gonna remove the game from the store when it was your CERTIFICATION process that APPROVED the fukking game!!!

So do not give CDPR flack, give it to the big business for wrapping everyone in false expecations.

DRliqqV.jpg
good run down

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOATED on this shyt last night, Stadia is solid and the truth, CDPR secured the bag from Google to make sure this shyt was the main sku along with PC

What have we learned -

1) NEVER PREORDER
2) Stop investing in these dumb boxes ever 4 years, PC is the only way, and way more cost effective
3) Stop buying new releases on the last gen consoles

The game overall, 3 choices, Good, Mid, Evil

Did a save to complete all three, total time on Streetkid was 33hours, with only key sidequests (Johnny's band Reunion, his Gun, Jackie's Bike)

Final questline is lackluster, but made to be open ended so you can go back and fukk around.
No hard crashes, only major bug was some side-quests would fail and no guns would work so I had to do a BLADES ONLY run, which was fine, I played Oblivion so I know how these open world shyts are always broken.

The game is a solid 9 for Stadia (defacto PC)
Bugs are NOT something to judge against, this game hits so many of the right beats, they were just rushed by the bullshyt hypejob marketing by the first parties (MSFT/SONY), they had to go out and of course it was not gonna look good.

People really don't know how game's like this are made, and CDPR is an Indie Dev, they are not Rockstar or EA. The team they had did really amazing work for what they are. This was an overstep by the bigger corpos that are now walking away cuz this was their dumpster fire.

How you gonna remove the game from the store when it was your CERTIFICATION process that APPROVED the fukking game!!!

So do not give CDPR flack, give it to the big business for wrapping everyone in false expecations.

DRliqqV.jpg
Stadia gang checking in!!!!! I am not a big gamer at all so went with the easiest platform as was intrigued by the story and it plays like a charm on stadia and looks good as fuk... fact you can play it on macbook then switch to tv, mobile and ipad - shyt will be a game changer... Do you know if Stadia can eventually stream next gen graphics? Is that in the pipeline? Honestly believe this shyt could be the future... especially when these patches cause huge frustrations.. just loading the game by pressing play is a big headache saver...

What is your view on Stadia and its future? Would be interested to hear insight....