"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I believe CDPR will turn this around, they have a good team. They just made one of the worst business decisions we’ve ever seen.

No Man’s Sky did it, Final Fantasy 15 did it, Final Fantasy 14 did it, Fallout76 kind of did it and to a lesser extent witcher 3 did it.

This game isn’t gonna be an andromeda or avengers situation where they just bin it and cancel all the DLC. They are gonna work the fukk out of this game for the next year. I can’t wait to see the results

why give them a pass tho?

the game is out now not next year, I doubt many people are gonna go back and play this like you think.

I’m just gonna delete this after I see the ending I’m not even bothering with side missions. Even after a next gen update and dlc the magic is gone. Quality control goes a long way I can’t give them a pass.

Imagine BOTW being released like this and people saying :whoa: let’s give Nintendo a year to patch it before we judge it

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
New Vegas shipped with all types of quest breaking bugs

Aight let's stop copping pleas now.

We aint seen a AAA game removed from the psn store ever.

It's good when it runs, but the removed features and bugs is a fukking L when the whole world waited for this.

People are bored at home due the pandemic which amplifies feelings.

They can fix this, let just hope they do and this is a new game next year. If not, fukk em.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Aight let's copping pleas now.

We aint seen a AAA game removed from the psn store ever.

It's good when it runs, but the removed features and bugs is a fukking L when the whole world waited for this.

People are bored at home due the pandemic which amplifies feelings.

They can fix this, let just hope they do and this is a new game next year. If not, fukk em.
New Vegas is more of an example of how they can turn this game around. it released with literal game breaking bugs, but now it's regarded as one of the best RPG's in recent history

I'm sure Sony removed the game because they don't like dealing with mass refunds. it's money going in the wrong direction

for me the game looks great on PC, and I haven't had any major issues. sucks that it's bad on last gen consoles, but at the same time people here got jokes when PC gets a bad port

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else experiencing when you stop your car in front of the quest destination and then try to drive again the car/bike struggles to move forward?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
can there be a separate “I purchased the game, have the option to refund it and go play anything else but want to complain about it still” thread so I can actually see posts about the game in here?
I know right. There actually is but the people that are upset want us to be upset with them. The narrative has to be consistent they can’t clown the game if there are still people saying they love it.
Breh I'll put it like this. I've put in about 35 hours on this game. In comparison, I've put in about 40 hours in Valhalla...and I've felt every bit of those 40 hours. The storytelling in CDPR games is just different. I love this detective style shyt. I can't wait for the DLC and I'm not even done yet. (Still doing that side quest you mentioned actually). I don't want it to end :wow:

yea same here, Those 40 hours flew by on this. In AC it’s a lot slower, it’s all the good parts of a RPG
Story
Upgradeing and tweaking your character
The fighting
And all the good parts of open world GTA type game
Tones of shyt to do
Multiple endings
If this game released in February it’s game of the year for the next two years lol

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
It's weird that this game has such huge differences between platforms. I'm on pc and encountered only two bugs that I can think of. One was solved by loading a previous save. The other one was when shooting up a club all gangoons running through the door tripped and fell on their face:russ:
My katana would say it was a feature not a bug:mjlit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At a minimum, they should've delayed the release on last gen consoles. I've been dealing with some silly bugs on PC but nothing that has completely killed my enjoyment of the game. I'm a bit jaded though because it's not that bad coming from Watch Dogs Legion, which is completely filled with bugs, but nobody talks about it because no one bought it :mjlol:

:russ::mjlol: that ether.....

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Gizmo_Duck why is my old GPU(2080ti) out performing these consoles? I need you to report the news!:damn: why are you not making threads? you the big news man:damn: you are mr metacritic! where is your thread on cyberpunk getting a 59/100 for ps4?:damn:
some of you guys don't even know you are losers.

most console gamers don't have time to memorize computer component names and models to floss them :laff:

gaming is not a dedicated part of everyones life :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
some of you guys don't even know you are losers.

most console gamers don't have time to memorize computer component names and models to floss them :laff:

gaming is not a dedicated part of everyones life :pachaha:

And also we get consoles for the ease of gaming... we're not graphics whores...:coffee:

And I'm speaking for myself...:pachaha: a few people are...:mjlol:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Thinking About copping like fukk it see what the fukkery about especially since Sony pulled it off (wanted to cop for the pro) guess I’ll get it on Xbox

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
And also we get consoles for the ease of gaming... we're not graphics whores...:coffee:

And I'm speaking for myself...:pachaha: a few people are...:mjlol:

I dont have time to build a PC and read up system requirements, and if I did it'll have to be top of the line or nothing...would rather put the resources elsewhere and occasionally play online with my friends who also own them.

It aint that deep. :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont have time to build a PC and read up system requirements, and if I did it'll have to be top of the line or nothing...would rather put the resources elsewhere and occasionally play online with my friends who also own them.

It aint that deep. :hubie:

Yep...:francis: They be charging dudes out the asses for these graphics cards...:picard: gaming for me is not THAT serious... I just turn on the 4 sit in my big ass lounge chair and zone out...:noah: