"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
two comments on this and im kinda over it...

• its a shame such a talented development team pulled show a low vibrational tactic to sell their game when all it needed was more time in the oven. This could have all been avoided with even another two month delay. This is gonna be a cautionary tale for the ages as far as game development and management goes.
  • It's weird that sony pulled this on cyberpunk and not the other countless broken games taht have released on the platform. Skyrim, no mans sky, fallout 76, etc..there were a lot of bad launch day games that didn't get pulled. Also it's a bit unfair for those of us on next gen systems who aren't experiecing the same mess on last gen. Aside from the crashes my game llooks fine and runs fine, no pop in, no low framerates and studders, no game breaking bugs, no badly loaded textures, it runs fine and i assume thats the case for the millions of other ps5 owners

and the last thing is that I just hope this lesson doesn't completely break CDPR because it'd be a shame to lose these games behind the upper managements boneheaded decisions.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

• its a shame such a talented development team pulled show a low vibrational tactic to sell their game when all it needed was more time in the oven. This could have all been avoided with even another two month delay. This is gonna be a cautionary tale for the ages as far as game development and management goes.
  • It's weird that sony pulled this on cyberpunk and not the other countless broken games taht have released on the platform. Skyrim, no mans sky, fallout 76, etc..there were a lot of bad launch day games that didn't get pulled. Also it's a bit unfair for those of us on next gen systems who aren't experiecing the same mess on last gen. Aside from the crashes my game llooks fine and runs fine, no pop in, no low framerates and studders, no game breaking bugs, no badly loaded textures, it runs fine and i assume thats the case for the millions of other ps5 owners

CD Project Red promised everyone ( including Sony and Microsoft) that the game would run well on current gen and they lied. They have nobody to blame but themselves. If Ubisoft, EA or Activision pulled this type of shyt off then none of y’all would be in here defending them right now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CD Project Red promised everyone ( including Sony and Microsoft) that the game would run well on current gen and they lied. They have nobody to blame but themselves. If Ubisoft, EA or Activision pulled this type of shyt off then none of y’all would be in here defending them right now.

all those companies have released broken games though.:yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:banderas: If this was a coli dude id give em a rep for creativity

tumblr_mqh028AxJ91rgvnw5o1_500.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

and the last thing is that I just hope this lesson doesn't completely break CDPR because it'd be a shame to lose these games behind the upper managements boneheaded decisions.
None of the games you listed were unplayable.

you a bytch ass nikka