"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
is this better than gta???
As an open world game, no, its not even close, GTA is far superior...

Only thing this game really does better is story...

The stans in this thread who will claim Cyberpunk is better are deliberately playing it as a linear story driven game because the open world aspect is completely non-existent...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah combat is flames, I enjoy the stealth too and especially in the missions where you're kidnapping mothafukkas. I remember I had to case some tyger claw nightclub out to get this dude who was snuff filming a bunch of hookers who were connected with the Moxes. I deducted that the nikka was probably on the 2nd floor so instead of dealing with any of the hired help I Ass-Creed'ed my way up the ventilation shafts up to the 2nd floor, choked the nikka out and whisked him out the same window I came through, left like 30 goons hanging none the wiser :mjlol: and then I dumped him in a Mox trunk, his fate was sealed and he aint even know it :picard:

As far as the dirty doc, he's up near the big roundabout in Kabuki. You have to do the side mission attached to his shop, his ripperdoc shop is physically connected to the maelstrom den you have to clear in order to get the intel you use to blackmail him.

I've don't that one, then. I'm not getting that discount. He tried to run off on me, and I clapped him. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I mean there's a whole layered progression system, way more weapons, better missions, better combat and characters too but lol aite

its wild what people keep focusing on

GTA never let me hack all the cameras in a compound with a glance, move some boxes around in side a building to get a better angle, then richochet a bullet off 2 walls to kill a VIP in one shot and make a quick buck without ever stepping foot inside...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have a bit of schadenfreude about the horrible release for the old consoles. :lolbron:

We, in the pc world, have dealt with terrible launches for big games many times (Assassin's Creed, Batman, etc). Now the console folks can empathize with that situation.

Hopefully there's a silver lining in this, and devs and publishers think twice about releasing a buggy game :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The stans in this thread who will claim Cyberpunk is better are deliberately playing it as a linear story driven game because the open world aspect is completely non-existent...

why sit here and lie? I've been playing the sidequest for close to 15 hours, and they have been entire stories themselves.:beli:

if i were playing this as a linear story i would have been done 20 hours ago. This is what I mean by people deliberately coming in here to hate cause yall not even playing the game.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I mean there's a whole layered progression system, way more weapons, better missions, better combat and characters too but lol aite

The bold are flat out lies...

GTA V easily has almost double the amount of weapons and a functional enemy AI...The latter is kind of essential to combat...lol

Characters is subjective and definitely don't agree with that...Aside for JS and Jackie who you barely get to know, the rest of the characters in CP were whatever to me...

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
swag.png

Futuristic swag :banderas:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

GTA V easily has almost double the amount of weapons and a functional enemy AI...The latter is kind of essential to combat...lol

Characters is subjective and definitely don't agree with that...Aside for JS and Jackie who you barely get to know, the rest of the characters in CP were whatever to me...
Nothin kills me more than goin in a compound, killin everybody, n still seein the In Combat warning still. Spend the next 10 minutes runnin around to finally find a dude crouching by a barrel ignoring me. One time after he just wouldnt see me, i let off a warning shot to wake the A.I. up n he said “hey hes over here!”

i yelled at the monitor “i killed all your buddies 10 mins ago, where the fukk were you at?:heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

The weapons in GTA are boring as hell :russ: yal can't even complain about the shyt worth complaining about

as much fun as GTA was a sandbox, there's almost zero thought put towards any sort of mission structure or enemy area layout.

yal talking up GTA like people didn't beg rockstar for Heists for years because it was the only structured content worth playing

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps

GTA never let me hack all the cameras in a compound with a glance, move some boxes around in side a building to get a better angle, then richochet a bullet off 2 walls to kill a VIP in one shot and make a quick buck without ever stepping foot inside...
Y'all nikkas man. GTA isn't sci-fi so of course you can't hack shyt with your eyes and real bullets don't track people. Why would people compare them on things they don't have in common instead of the things they do have in common like open world?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The weapons in GTA are boring as hell :russ: yal can't even complain about the shyt worth complaining about

Also, how can there be more weapons in gta when entire weapons default to catergories? You get rifles, handguns, bats, rocket launcher, etc. there’s like a generic 12 weapon catergories not specific weapons.

Cyberpunk not only has a bunch of weapons but they all do specific stuff depending on your upgrades. Along with quickshacks, there are way more combat options altogether