"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Were you able to find gpus at decent prices? Scalpers been fukkin that shyt up too lately:picard:

Nah, folding and canabalizing a prebuilt, pretty much just using it for the cpu and gpu, and everything else is getting flipped from my old system into this new one. I priced it out and I payed about $200 or so over retail. My old r5 1600 580 build is going to my nephew.

Edit: Sister said no to him having his own pc. Apparently he been googling things on his tablet. I guess I'll make a dual pc stream setup.
:francis:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
since I can't find a ps5 ANYWHERE I wanted to know if it was good on ps4 pro and damn the reviews :francis:

looked like a fall out game type of bugs

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If anyone wants to try it on stadia to get a free month trial, go to my referral link: Stadia

That's just CDPR's approach to exploration and it's the same as Witcher 3. It's not quite organic like Red Dead or Breath of the Wild, it's still heavily story scripted. Funnily enough, this approach was criticized in some games ages ago but CDPR gets a pass from everyone.

This feels different from The Witcher 3. Not exactly the same kind of quest setup. Partially due to the source material. While Geralt could get contracts from a source or the board, this game really shoves it in your face because there is a constant dialogue with the fixers - and you don't build a relationship with any of them (so far).

I've been thinking about it some more and I think I found "the problem". I'm still only in Act 2 so if anyone is past this point you can chime in. However, I still think this is a good guess. This is not story related but just don't want to ruin it for people who haven't played yet:

As you move around the map, there is no real difference between the areas. A big part of the lore is the way the different districts of the city function. So far, I can't tell when I'm in a new area if the popup doesn't show. It's like Night City is great as a whole but the individual parts are lacking something.

This brings me to the real issue: The Gangs. There is no difference in fighting a Maelstrom group from a Tyger Claws group from the Animals. No distinguishing features. No unique combat loops so you'd have to plan for different factions' strengths and weaknesses. This isn't a bad thing by itself, but combined with the way the city is it just seems to standout as an inconsistency. This also speaks to the way the Lifepaths just don't shine at all: None of the characters really react to you being a Corpo outside of the main missions. It's just a weird dynamic.

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Gotta tone down expectations on npcs, they were background in the witcher 3 too, and this aint gta.

Can see how you can get a couple of replays out of this game :wow:

I'm being a half way a$$hole this time, next play through is full scumbag :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Got the sidewinder rifle last night with the cyberdeck add on...:wow: no cover was saving these fools...

How do y'all change the difficulty settings?!:what:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Overall its a very good game with some holes. But, it's obvious to see they cut a lot of stuff out. The world is way too big and there's room for more dynamic things to occur. Right now it feels like they're ~80% of the way there but didn't implement the questing system to fully take advantage of epic occurrences.

No way. Game is perfect. Stop complaining.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pause menu, settings, gameplay, difficulty

Ohhh ok I was looking everywhere for it...:heh: the said it's a good way to increase xp in low level areas where you have the advantage..

There should be a perk that increases xp for bad guys you kill but I haven't seen it :francis:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Also can I change my hair? I picked brown in the selector but in game it's purple :what:

They got San Andreas easter eggs in the game but somehow couldn't implement the most basic of easter eggs and include a barbershop. :mjlol: All that talk about customization and this ain't even Saints Row 2 level.

The answer is no.

These brilliant, revolutionary geniuses didn't see the need to include the ability to switch hairstyles. Maybe in a future update six months to a year from now. Just another awesome example of that living, breathing city.

Breath taking immersion. :wow:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Main story is fire so far :whoo:

Never cared for what the fukk NPCs are doing in these open world games. Back when people were complaining about Mafia 2 I was fine with the world being a backdrop for the story to take place. It was either that or get teleported from mission to mission which is goofy.

Running around and finding the "fun" makes me check out. Messing around hasn't been appealing since I was 14 playing San Andreas. People spending hours looking for all the underwater treasure in The Witcher 3 like that's a good way to pass time. Move on to another game, the fukk. "Ol' I gotta clear the map ass" :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, going ghost entirely on any discssion concerning this game until Thursday. Dudes are doing way too much and getting entirely too casual with some of the spoilers.

Who's spoiling the game???:wtf:

Exactly so what the fukk is killer instinct talking about?!?!?:dahell:

Yoooo I'm on my way home and it just hit me, did anyone think to check the landfill graveyard to find dexter dashawns body see is he has anything valuable on him?!??
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

you spoiling ass faggit! :pacspit:

:dead:

Who's spoiling the game???:wtf:

Couldn't make this up. :dead: This nikka is clearly on the spectrum. :laff: