"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
breh don't quote his post with the story spoiler. You spoiling it now too lol

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya it was released for the XSX today
I think hes talking about the actual ps5/XS upgrade, not the band aid 16gb patch.
Anyone been able to cop a new place yet?
romance quests give you access to their apts after you finish their storyline. Judy gave me hers since i did her quest. Panam gave me a small tent with a barrell and a courtdog matress:birdman:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think hes talking about the actual ps5/XS upgrade, not the band aid 16gb patch.

romance quests give you access to their apts after you finish their storyline. Judy gave me hers since i did her quest. Panam gave me a small tent with a barrell and a courtdog matress:birdman:

oh oops...just reread it...you right :ohhh:

Thanks just copped digitally n downloading as we speak, hope I'm able to stick through this to the end :francis:

:damn: ...!!!

I misunderstood your question...I thought you meant the recent update that the PS5 got yesterday...it just dropped for XSX today but it’s not an official next gen update...it was a patch that enhanced the graphics and fixed a few bugs

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This river ward mission :picard:

I did it and caught 5 cars but now I’m stuck because I get ambushed and I’m too low leveled to complete

If you're talking about the flamingo quest I died a lot too. There's a backyard with flamingos and if you break them with your hands you can do the quest and no one will attack you

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

romance quests give you access to their apts after you finish their storyline. Judy gave me hers since i did her quest. Panam gave me a sm
oh oops...just reread it...you right :ohhh:

:damn: ...!!!

I misunderstood your question...I thought you meant the recent update that the PS5 got yesterday...it just dropped for XSX today but it’s not an official next gen update...it was a patch that enhanced the graphics and fixed a few bugs

Too late now :mjgrin:

Will I get free upgrade to next gen? Cuz I ain't buy this shyt twice