"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:leon:You know something?

I know tons. We saw a lot from E3. They've fleshed out the world more. Showed A LOT more combat. Showed you EXACTLY the role that Johnny Silverhand plays. This game is gonna be more faithful to the source material than I think people give it credit for. But this game will have its own identity.

At this point unless it ships with game-breaking bugs this is a GOTY if not a Game of the Gen contender.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I know tons. We saw a lot from E3. They've fleshed out the world more. Showed A LOT more combat. Showed you EXACTLY the role that Johnny Silverhand plays. This game is gonna be more faithful to the source material than I think people give it credit for. But this game will have its own identity.

At this point unless it ships with game-breaking bugs this is a GOTY if not a Game of the Gen contender.
:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:lupe: I'm going to fry my ps4 pro with this game...

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Here is art from CD Projekt representing the fashion styles in the game:
D9B-6HvXkAAeuSH.jpg

D9B-6NhXYAAjrlm.jpg:large

D9B-6BuWkAEDyut.jpg:large

D9B8e3VX4AEsUiy.jpg:large

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what's wild is square was trying to make this game with deus ex, I don't understand why they could pull off something that looks like this?

deux ex isn't bad at all, but it's night and day.

Granted this game could end up being bad... but I can't see it.

Can't wait!