"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
ohh this first person

thought this was over the shoulder

giphy.gif

i dont fukk with first person games at all i find it disorientating

have fun gang

I feel same way. they offer all these body mods and customization for a character you'll rarely see. not interesting to me

Thats why im coppin on the GOAT platform. PC gon have a third person mods within the first week:blessed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just had a random thought and I'll put it in a spoiler for no reason at all other than it's a random thought:
Since the big shocking reveal of Keanu Reeves in this game as Johnny Silverhand it means that Johnny's ex-girlfriend netrunner Alt Cunningham will most likely make an appearance as well. I looked up how she looks like and she looks like
Alt.jpg

When I saw the picture it had me curious like I've seen her before and I don't know why then it hit me,what if they get this person to play Alt Cunningham for the game
lady-gaga-glamour-28july16-getty-b.jpg
I remember the reports months ago that Lady Gaga was somehow involved in this game but nobody knew in what capacity... what if they reveal that she will play Alt Cunningham in this game?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I just had a random thought and I'll put it in a spoiler for no reason at all other than it's a random thought:
Since the big shocking reveal of Keanu Reeves in this game as Johnny Silverhand it means that Johnny's ex-girlfriend netrunner Alt Cunningham will most likely make an appearance as well. I looked up how she looks like and she looks like
Alt.jpg

When I saw the picture it had me curious like I've seen her before and I don't know why then it hit me,what if they get this person to play Alt Cunningham for the game
I remember the reports months ago that Lady Gaga was somehow involved in this game but nobody knew in what capacity... what if they reveal that she will play Alt Cunningham in this game?
I think this is a definite.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Alt.jpg

Gaga was rumored to be playing a pop star

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Alt.jpg

As a breh that saw the E3 gameplay....:sas2:.

Last edited: