"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now you're asking a lot. Between the various items in my news feed and stuff on youtube it could have been anywhere. I don't think it's at launch though and CDPR didn't really want to give a solid answer.

:ld: we'll see... Maybe they have something planned and keeping it under wraps..

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait. I'm getting this on the PS4 simply because none of my friends or family are PC gamers. So for anything multiplayer I would like to play with them. But I may also end up getting it on GOG when I upgrade my PC again.
:ld: we'll see... Maybe they have something planned and keeping it under wraps..

Cyberpunk 2077 won't ship with multiplayer, but it's a possibility after launch
By Joe Donnelly June 13, 2018

Patrick Mills: "We're concentrating on the single-player game. That's what we want to give you."
"We have multiplayer in R&D, but the game we're shipping to you, the game you're going to buy is the single-player experience," Mills explains to EG. "That's really what we're concentrating on now, the single-player RPG experience. That's what we want to nail down before we start looking at any of these other things."

Mills explains that said multiplayer R&D refers to both CD Projekt Red as a studio, but also Cyberpunk 2077 explicitly. When asked if this means multiplayer might be a post-launch consideration, Mills tells EG: "Maybe, no promises. Nothing at launch. At launch we're concentrating on the single-player game. That's what we want to give you."

Elsewhere, Mills talks about Cyberpunk's likeness to Grand Theft Auto—"there are similarities. But it's not the same kind of game. We are an RPG"—its dialogue and story systems, and how quests tie-in with its overarching world, among other things. Here's Mills on the latter:

"You can expect a variety of things. In the Cyberpunk world there are these people called Fixers. The thing about Fixers is they're the brokers of the mercenary life. They're the ones who arrange for mercenaries to be brought in to solve problems. You're going to get some of those jobs from talking to Fixers.

"Sometimes you'll see things on the street that you want to get involved in. We've got a variety of different ways to draw you into quests. We don't want it to just be, drive to this location or just call this guy and get a quest. We want it to feel alive and immerse you in the world."
Cyberpunk 2077 won't ship with multiplayer, but it's a possibility after launch | PC Gamer

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More pics of the voodoo boys gang
D84h2RgWwAAxso6.jpg

D84h_h-W4AEbZJz.jpg

D84iA7vXoAgW3g7.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

yong yea interview...

MAJOR CYBERPUNK WORLDLORE VIDEO....:ohhh: her accent is heavy so brace yourself..