"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Here is art from CD Projekt representing the fashion styles in the game:
D9B-6HvXkAAeuSH.jpg

D9B-6NhXYAAjrlm.jpg:large

D9B-6BuWkAEDyut.jpg:large

D9B8e3VX4AEsUiy.jpg:large

these pics are incredible but that first pic is just swagged way the fukk out

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
CYBERPUNK 2077 Developer Confirms Vehicles Can Be Summoned Like Roach In THE WITCHER 3

During a recent interview with VG247, lead quest designer Pawel Sasko explained how vehicles will operate in the game, specifically how players will be able to access their inventory of futuristic vehicles.

"The same that happens with Roach," Sasko said, comparing the gameplay mechanic to how horses are summoned in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. "So basically, because those cars are equipped with AI, if you call it, you can see the car driving towards you. So you can see when it arrives, basically. You can see as your motorcycle arrives, you can see as your car arrives. So you can just leave it wherever you want, it can go somewhere, just call it, and AI makes it like ‘bzzt!’, he drives by and waits for you."

In all, it sounds like CD Projekt Red is choosing to keep things very simple, as they opt for a basic summoning system that should give players quick and easy access to the various vehicles available in Cyberpunk 2077.