"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I misread your post and thought you said you took both pics. Either way the PS5 shot is bullshyt. Game don’t look like that on series x, would be no reason for it to look like that on PS5

:duck: who’s MKFireandIce ??

I don’t think the one labeled PS5 is from an actual PS5 or it’s a bug or something.

Man what ?

here I’ll grab a video so you can see for yourself

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I misread your post and thought you said you took both pics. Either way the PS5 shot is bullshyt. Game don’t look like that on series x, would be no reason for it to look like that on PS5

:duck: who’s MKFireandIce ??

I don’t think the one labeled PS5 is from an actual PS5 or it’s a bug or something.
It is really from the PS5. Thats really @ItWasWritten screen I promise you. We've been going back n forth in discord all morning.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could understand if ppl were attacking him for liking the game but no one cares that he does...don’t see why he’s bothered by ppl not liking how the game looks...it’s lackluster to many even by last gen standards...idk I guess it’s harder for him to pretend the game looks “great” when most are stating otherwise...can’t see why else it would bother him

lol alright yall win. :hubie:

Continue on....

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This the same scene I took a screen on PC and my PS5 pal TheMaster took:mjlol:

cyberpunk_fatty.png

image0.png

Damn, you poor console pals :picard:

This what it looked like when I first walked out into the city

Cyberpunk_5.png
This makes me not even want to play the game on my PlayStation 5 I am upset at this is how it's going to look