"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
all we got now is a bunch of drama and conjecture

the conversation will change tomorrow when people can actually play the game themselves

Tomorrow? Is the game releasing a day early at some stores?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I haven’t looked at a second of real footage yet, but they’re making it out like the flutes are about to be unleashed tomorrow on the bugs from the early review footage with the footage embargo being up.

Means nothing to me but just to be aware ppl are probably gonna be wilding again :russ:

The game is a mess on current gen consoles...

There is a massive day 1 patch for it to address some of the issues...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I haven’t looked at a second of real footage yet, but they’re making it out like the flutes are about to be unleashed tomorrow on the bugs from the early review footage with the footage embargo being up.

Means nothing to me but just to be aware ppl are probably gonna be wilding again :russ:

no one can really judge the game until both patches are installed. If it still looks like shyt on thursday then I understand but by then i will too busy playing the game to care.:yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is a mess on current gen consoles...

There is a massive day 1 patch for it to address some of the issues...

Yea I know about it I’m on PC anyway. Just putting the word out because I know how this thread will go :mjlol:

no one can really judge the game until both patches are installed. If it still looks like shyt on thursday then I understand but by then i will too busy playing the game to care.:yeshrug:

Exactly why it doesn’t matter to me. None of the criticism has done anything to sway me, seeing the overall high opinion of the game. Any time I hear about bugs I have to play for myself to determine how bad they are to me, unless they are actually gamebreaking which I haven’t gotten any word of, and highly doubt.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
101.9GB on the 5

I'm wondering if that even includes the day 1 patch or if that gets kicked off as soon as you do first launch. :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea I know about it I’m on PC anyway. Just putting the word out because I know how this thread will go :mjlol:

Exactly why it doesn’t matter to me. None of the criticism has done anything to sway me, seeing the overall high opinion of the game. Any time I hear about bugs I have to play for myself to determine how bad they are to me, unless they are actually gamebreaking which I haven’t gotten any word of, and highly doubt.

the fact that people are still singing the game high praises and saying it's fun despite the bugs leads me to believe they ain't game breaking. And like someone said before, those are things that can be patched, if the game was fundamentally broken and not fun to play that would worry me. bugs are temporary.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Tomorrow? Is the game releasing a day early at some stores?
EoVEcJCW8AIXqLR

on PC and Stadia the game unlocks at 7pm EST tomorrow (Dec 9th)

midnight (local time) Dec 10th on consoles

not sure when retailers can sell the (physical) game, but probably midnight Dec 10th as well. online retailers have already shipped the game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EoVEcJCW8AIXqLR

on PC and Stadia the game unlocks at 7pm EST tomorrow (Dec 9th)

midnight (local time) Dec 10th on consoles

not sure when retailers can sell the (physical) game, but probably midnight Dec 10th as well. online retailers have already shipped the game

the most bizarre release schedule in the world.