"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
People here shyt on the witcher 3, botw, rdr2 and every other major game also, this will be no different. There’s no universally loved game anywhere

people can dislike the game. I'm talking about the conversation being about tranny concerns, and other dumb shyt. this is the post I responded to:

dudes in here still fukking crying about/lending weight to the handful of negative tranny opinions...thread has gone to shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
people can dislike the game. I'm talking about the conversation being about tranny concerns, and other dumb shyt. this is the post I responded to:

Oh, I honestly don’t think anyone will care about this transgender stuff, or any other pre-launch political conversation about the game. People are just bored.

CDPR gonna beat us over the head with a bunch of free dlc missions and vehicles and people are gonna forget all about it

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
From what I've seen it won't. It's like cancel culture, once you get cancelled no amount of success seems to bring you back.

This game is gonna be divisive for years.
No its not...

Only people complaining are fakkits and trannies that no one other than the four of you that post on NEOFAG care about...

Yall need to keep this dumbass tranny debate on there, stop bringing this stupid shyt here, we don't give fukk, we never will...

The only issue NORMAL people have with this game right now is the bugs which will be fixed...

CDPR never abandons their games, their track record speaks for itself...

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only issue NORMAL people have with this game right now is the bugs which will be fixed...

CDPR never abandons their games, their track record speaks for itself...

Facts they support their single player more than other games support their persistent monetized bullshyt games.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Oh, I honestly don’t think anyone will care about this transgender stuff, or any other pre-launch political conversation about the game. People are just bored.

CDPR gonna beat us over the head with a bunch of free dlc missions and vehicles and people are gonna forget all about it
This is what I'm excited about. Just knowing that I'm about to start a video game that's gonna feed me for years :ohlawd: Gonna put like 100 hours into this shyt and right when that's up they're gonna hit us with like another 20-30 :ahh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People keep saying the day 1 patch won't do anything. The day 1 patch is damn near the size of the whole game. I think it will have a major effect.

So the day 1 patch is damn near 100 GB? Cause that's the size of the preload file currently on the PS5.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I haven’t looked at a second of real footage yet, but they’re making it out like the flutes are about to be unleashed tomorrow on the bugs from the early review footage with the footage embargo being up.

Means nothing to me but just to be aware ppl are probably gonna be wilding again :russ: