"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
all we got now is a bunch of drama and conjecture

the conversation will change tomorrow when people can actually play the game themselves

From what I've seen it won't. It's like cancel culture, once you get cancelled no amount of success seems to bring you back.

This game is gonna be divisive for years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
these are always the worst times.

that week up until RDR2 was hell. I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be when GTA6 will finally be released. imma be refreshing leak threads until my fingers bleed. :wow:

GTA6 launch is gonna be insane...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: if I could travel into the future and show it to y'all I would!!!:bryan:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it weren’t for your u/n I would’ve believed you were being serious given the nature of some of these posts in here

:russ:

But this is supposed to be the one thing the internet came together and agreed on. :sadcam:

How are brehs supposed to enjoy this game if there are people out there that don't? :sadcam:

How can anyone possibly take this game serious if it doesn't have a perfect 100 metacritic score? :sadcam:

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From what I've seen it won't. It's like cancel culture, once you get cancelled no amount of success seems to bring you back.

Some people love to be the ones to say “ see, i told yall it wouldn’t live up to the hype” while they go back to playing 2k. Some nikkas are truly miserable about things that people find joy in

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I'm talking about the conversation here

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
c09da5f2dc0b7862c5098bae62c9c675.gif

Reading the Polygon review, and 40% through, I still hadn't gotten an actual review, only commentary about shemales & how it's immoral to call a hooker a whore.

Oh, and this gem in the comments was something else..

68LK.gif

Kotaku was from the perspective of a queer trans man. Go ahead and work that out :wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The PC players had a "Partial" patch not the full day one...:ld: you know CDPR they love to work for the fans unlike rockstar...
I don't "know" anything.

Just send me a link with the details on of the day one patch and I'll shut up about bugs

:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew wasteland 3 (a microsoft studios game) would ship with a lot of bugs and i still bought it and enjoyed it so I’m not sure what the criticism is here?

ya I’m pretty sure everyone in the arcadium would be as “understanding” as you’re pretending you’d be lmaooo

wasteland 3 is on the PS4 btw so it’s not an exclusive despite the developing studio

imagine if this was a bethesda xbox exclusive game lol smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't "know" anything.

Just send me a link with the details on of the day one patch and I'll shut up about bugs

:yeshrug:

What kind of link you looking for???:dahell: we've posted all relevant information throughout the thread...:manny: Let me see if I can find something for you..

ok here from GAF:
FIREKNIGHT2029 said:
I finished preloading CP2077 on my PS5 last night (102GB) and it seems right now it's downloading a 28GB patch.
1f914.png
Could it be the day one patch?

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ya I’m pretty sure everyone in the arcadium would be as “understanding” as you’re pretending you’d be lmaooo

Well, maybe maybe not but we all know a Bethesda game has never NOT shipped broken so you’ll get your answer in about 2-3 years

I’d also like to add most people DO give leeway for Bethesda games. The only reason fallout 76 caught so much flack is because it shipped broken and it just wasn’t FUN. It was missing far too many features, there weren’t even actual NPC’s to interact with.

IF a game is generally fun outside of all the bugs, glitches and mess people will look the other way. I saw the same thing happen for divinity original sin 2 which scored like a 94 on metacritic but was one of the buggiest games I’ve ever played. Even till this day i play it expecting Janky’ness.

I’m not just making excuses for CPRD i give leeway to all the games in this genre because these are my favorite games. I’d rather have a buggy mess of a game that I love otherwise rather than a boring, perfectly running game I gotta force myself to play

Last edited: