"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:It is like Chappelle said these gawd dam T’s are never satisfied and are the odd one out in the alphabet gang. All in the back on their own in the Alphabet bus talking about “I am hot”. They should be happy that they was considered during the development and that the developers have giving them inclusivity.

Anyway game is almost here and I am ready, my initial fear of a 11hr campaign has been put to bed so I am good and ready for this shyt.:wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:stopitslime:It is like Chappelle said these gawd dam T’s are never satisfied and are the odd one out in the alphabet gang. All in the back on their own in the Alphabet bus talking about “I am hot”. They should be happy that they was considered during the development and that the developers have giving them inclusivity.

Anyway game is almost here and I am ready, my initial fear of a 11hr campaign has been put to bed so I am good and ready for this shyt.:wow:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
OG Gamespot back where only Zelda:OoT was worthy of the 10 :mjlol:

But for real, anyone playing this before the Day 1 patch is playing a scuffed game, but that doesn't mean some criticisms aren't valid. I didn't expect this to be a perfect game...I expected it to be Fallout 4 but prettier. And from what I hear and read...that sounds about right. :manny:
that'z why its still the only game with a 99 :wow: timeless classic

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Gunplay looked spongy as hell :francis:

Heard the katana cuts them down like butter

I guess I'm playing as a thugged out corpo Samurai Jack

So you’ll basically be playing as his 4x Great Grandson Professor Utonium but have him swap out his lab coat for a Versace blazer and a Tom Ford two piece with a double diamond-studded Rolex watch :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

tenor.gif

:laff: fukking hilarious!!!