"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the trehs have a point even tho me and them see it from two different viewpoints. They are mentally ill and radical like feminist so they think they are being exploited sexually(even tho most of them sell bussy to pay for all their surgeries and shyt). Meanwhile I’m here like yo what is the fukking point of having posters of trannies with full hard on in the game? What purpose does that serve? Is this game on some corny edge lord shock shyt?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the trehs have a point even tho me and them see it from two different viewpoints. They are mentally ill and radical like feminist so they think they are being exploited sexually(even tho most of them sell bussy to pay for all their surgeries and shyt). Meanwhile I’m here like yo what is the fukking point of having posters of trannies with full hard on in the game? What purpose does that serve? Is this game on some corny edge lord shock shyt?
Right

The thing is they probably thought they were being inclusive, little did they know:mjlol:

We are at a point where your typical edgy type cyberpunk future when you add in your typical edgy trans looking and behaving person is offense to them.

It's Catch 22

They don't really want to see what they look like from any other person's point of view but there own mentality unstable vision.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I now see that @surf @Gizmo_Duck and @ORDER_66 have 25% of the posts in this thread...

:dahell:

Ya'll getting paid?

Order has 800 posts by his damn self

I've been waiting for this game for years I originally made an original thread when the teaser trailer came out but mods folded it in to the other guy's thread...:wow:
Games based on cyberpunk/scifi/future shyt are my lifeblood... I'm a big fan of deus ex games not the originals for pc I missed out on those but when I saw this teaser I knew it was gonna be special...:ohlawd: trust me if I was getting paid for this I'd be blissfully happy but :mjcry: i work a 9-5 blue collar job...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

That's why you don't pander to the mentally ill. These shallow corporations are getting exactly what they deserve.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They don't really want to see what they look like from any other person's point of view but there own mentality unstable vision.

This is a quote that could launch a thousand angry tweets. But it's so true. And the truth is ugly. They are mentally ill and they've mutilated themselves. They want representation but that representation holds a mirror up and shows them as they truly are and it is not pretty.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
tenor.gif

still waiting for amazon to ship my shyt...:snoop: it's fukking ridiculous
That's how they always do dirty ass Nomads :hubie: