"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Once again the same people acted like Witcher 3 was some sort of masterpiece when the gameplay was below average, they dikk sucking caught up in the hype, 90 percent of this game is walking around listening to dialogue

Glad I can think for myself, Witcher 3 is not a masterpiece lmao, 90 percent of the gameplay is combat and the combat is trash lmao

WHAT THE HELL LMAO :deadmanny:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Why are people freaking out about reviews of a game that for all intents and purposes is not in a finished state until you download the patch:mindblown:?

Yes, the game should of been complete from the get go but oh well, it is what we have to deal with. If you are depending on reviews on whether to purchase the game, wait until the 10th after the game is released.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like if you expecting to go in and experience something mindblowing and new, you're going to be disappointed.

It's seems like it might be a souped up deus ex. Which isn't a bad thing, that game was great.

But I suggest taking off your hype glasses now

Facts. I basically have no feelings about the scores at all, because while I'm excited to play this, I've tried to avoid the hype. People have been building this up to be the be all end all of gaming, and frankly, no game will ever be able to meet that level of expectation before playing it.

But what I have gathered is that this appears to be a RPG ass RPG, meaning that character builds, origins, and choices impact the story enough to not just encourage multiple playthroughs, but almost make them necessary to see everything. I'm liking that.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am buying but will get the 5 first befor4..the reviews made it seem buggy and even on a 3080 the performance sounded meh

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If Jaz truly believes that Cyberpunk is offensive then their response is a cop out. It’s okay for your friends to enjoy this offensive game as long as they don’t pay for it?

I’m going to be playing on PC and I wonder how bad the bugs will be after the day one patch. And I’m really curious about the performance on the base consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
games flop juice yall, pack it up. Hype train has left the building. sub 95- trash

hugeflop.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gameplay wise anything you probably are hype to do, another recently released game probably offers that to you or as a better experience...

Wasteland 3

a game I literally could not finish due to crashes and glitches. That was after reaching the last 3rd of the game also so it's not like I didn't try and push through it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT THE HELL LMAO :deadmanny:

You don't know the difference between gameplay actaully what you are controlliing, and what most of the game is

The bulk of the game is dialogue

when you ARE ACTAULLY PLAYING, controlling the character using gameplay mechanics IT IS COMBAT, and COMBAT ONLY

So all the gameplay mechanics revolve around combat, which sucks

The experience is walking around and talking, you do that more than actually play the game

Its not hard to understand do you know anything about videogames

when Metal Gear Solid 2 came out the majority of game was cutscenes
people complained about it, they liked the gameplay, but it was very little of it, most of the time you spent was watching cutscenes

In Witcher 3 most of the time you spend is walking around the map and taking
not playing, what don't you understand, and when you do play, its all combat, and it sucks

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a game I literally could not finish due to crashes and glitches. That was after reaching the last 3rd of the game also so it's not like I didn't try and push through it.
Sounds like what people are currently playing with cyberpunk.:ehh:

All that has been fixed with wasteland 3