"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
To the people defending a game they've never played; it's ya'll fault calling it "a all-time classic" and shyt for the better part of a year, if people are disappointed.

I bought this on PS4 and I'm ready to cancel it after the reviews, tomorrow.

:unimpressed:

Unless this shyt is the GOAT video game, it will be disappointing.

And the CDPR stanning has got to stop...lowkey, they get a pass on the same thing we've been killing Rockstar on.

ZERO passes will be given to this game, this time next week, if it's 7/10 mid.

Again, ya'll will have no one to blame but yourselves.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To the people defending a game they've never played; it's ya'll fault calling it "a all-time classic" and shyt for the better part of a year, if people are disappointed.

And the CDPR stanning has got to stop...lowkey, they get a pass on the same thing we've been killing Rockstar on.

Lol imagine thinking reviews will be bad for this game

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

breh you don't need to all this posturing. Just cancel the shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:what: negro you making zero sense... you already brought it but gonna listen to reviews from other people who may be biased to cancel it...but YOU NEED TO PLAY THE GAME YOURSELF AND HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION OF IT... you sound fukking insane listening to reviewers just to do what you want to do...:what: WHAT THE fukk???

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
breh you don't need to all this posturing. Just cancel the shyt.

Are you reading the last few pages of this thread?

Did you catch atleast the two clips still up?

Like, I get the patch is big, but, I'm worried as I have PS4 and I'm not trying to fight for a new gen console.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:what: negro you making zero sense... you already brought it but gonna listen to reviews from other people who may be biased to cancel it...but YOU NEED TO PLAY THE GAME YOURSELF AND HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION OF IT... you sound fukking insane listening to reviewers just to do what you want to do...:what: WHAT THE fukk???

Breh, you been the main one. :unimpressed:

Take them caps off them words. And take the bass out that post.

I'm worried. I have a right to. Say what you want; you haven't played yet, yourself.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol imagine thinking reviews will be bad for this game
Reviews won’t be bad because games with this much hype and anticipation never review bad.

you really have to wait until gamers give impressions after playing for about a week
I think the only possible way this game has low scores is if it has ridiculously bad performance issues on current gen and glitches. CDPR typically has a few glitches to iron out anyway (not as bad as bethesdas glitches tho)
bad gameplay

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:lolbron: sonned him

@ORDER_66 is a good poster

:hubie:

But, I'm not going pretend that I'm not reading this game isn't as expansive as the talking heads are saying. And seeing how bad the game looks without the patch. The game shouldn't even be shipped if it looks that bad with a Day One, patch.

I'm not new to video games.

Plus, I've been wery if this game was meant to be on last gen the way they kept being pushed back like Detox.

Witcher 3 is notorious for bugs, too. And I'm not getting a new gen console. I'm stuck if this game runs like shyt after getting it and having to wait an hour and a half for a install and patch.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you reading the last few pages of this thread?

Did you catch atleast the two clips still up?

Like, I get the patch is big, but, I'm worried as I have PS4 and I'm not trying to fight for a new gen console.

you'll be fine. I've already explained why those clips don't mean shyt lol. Yes, if I was still playing this on PS4 I'd be a little hesitant if I cared about the graphics.

But I'd also be glad they delayed this game for 8 months because it would signal they want to get the shyt right instead of doing what major AAA studios do and release a beta that you have to pay for.

The game MAY run like complete shyt and be a mess. The likelihood is very low as we've not only heard about all the issues that were being fixed from people that played for 16 hours (none of them being game breaking) but some of us have seen the streams of early copies being played. The game looks amazing. The gameplay looks solid. Outside of crowd density being lower on PS4/XB1 than on PC/next gen I don't think you have anything to worry about. Watch cartoons for the next 3 days and get ready to have fun :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, you been the main one. :unimpressed:

Take them caps off them words. And take the bass out that post.

I'm worried. I have a right to. Say what you want; you haven't played yet, yourself.

GiddyResponsibleGharial-size_restricted.gif

You sound crazy buying a game and then throwing it away!?!?:mjlol: WHO DOES THAT???:what::dead: