"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
supposedly issues with the current gen were what caused the last delay, so those fixes should be in the day one patch. the real next gen patches don't come until next year
I've already went through this with a couple of posters
what you say is true but the day one patch has always referred to the graphical upgrades for the ps5/xsx
cdpr themselves said the patch is dedicated to making the game run better graphically on the ps5/xsx
the more complete next gen version comes out next year

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's fair, no reason to get upset man, I already bought the game at full price(on PC though), i'm with you.

Even with a day one patch there's A LOT of work that needs to be done on current gen and I'm not confident the game will be up to par for people with stock Xbones and PS4's at the time of release, not to mention some of the ugly base mechanics. This has all the signs of being one of those games but i'm still excited regardless

I'm not worried, no one playing on the base Sony system should be worried, how many games and exclusives have we played that games looked amazing even on old hardware???:dahell: hzd, God of war, got, even on old hardware it still pumps out great games...I ts not gonna give us that 60fps shyt but a solid 30fps with little to no bugs in a game of this scope will be incredible... There's two patches this mysterious 43gb patch and the day 1 we still haven't seen a base ps4 with the day 1 patch yet so all this doom and gloom is bullshyt. People freaking out for no reason...:hhh: have some fukking faith arthur cdpr has a plan!!!

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol brehs I wouldn't worry about how the game looks. From the streams I've seen most of them look amazing without the patch. They delayed this game twice to fix issues and the known complaints are not killer game breaking bugs.

In the videos with shytty graphics the models had 0 textures or mapping. That's like...a mandatory fix. The stuff in game being played is literally incomplete as the game didn't have the stuff to render objects correctly. This is a relatively simple fix and is definitely part of the patch. You'll be fine in 4 days.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol brehs I wouldn't worry about how the game looks. From the streams I've seen most of them look amazing without the patch. They delayed this game twice to fix issues and the known complaints are not killer game breaking bugs.

In the videos with shytty graphics the models had 0 textures or mapping. That's like...a mandatory fix. The stuff in game being played is literally incomplete as the game didn't have the stuff to render objects correctly. This is a relatively simple fix and is definitely part of the patch. You'll be fine in 4 days.

Exactly what I've been saying...:pachaha: a few people and gaf is buggin out for no reason...they need to relax...

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Haven't seen any dedicated videos for it yet... But it comes out this week so we'll see some soon...:ld:

I'm just waiting for my PS4 copy...:sadcam:
I really hope it looks good and runs smooth bro. I’m itching to get on offer up and look for a series X.
But I have faith in my XBX and that it won’t disappoint.

I threw on Gears 5 yesterday and what a beautiful and smooth game. If Cyberpunk looks anything like gears 5, I’ll be very happy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really hope it looks good and runs smooth bro. I’m itching to get on offer up and look for a series X.
But I have faith in my XBX and that it won’t disappoint.

I threw on Gears 5 yesterday and what a beautiful and smooth game. If Cyberpunk looks anything like gears 5, I’ll be very happy.

I'm not a graphics whore but I have faith base ps4 with day 1 install.,:manny: I seriously don't understand where this negative energy coming from how many times did base ps4 save the fukking day with their exclusives?!!:what:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I have faith in CDPR to release full fledged single player DLC...:beli: they not stupid...

giphy.gif