"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is there car and weapon customisation?

from what I've heard and what they said was that the car customization was taken out somewhere down the line... BUT who's to say there wont be with the DLC's they got planned... they can always patch that in... it be stupid not to...

but the guns...:ohlawd: man....

of course the guns are customizable...

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Damn after watching some videos...... I’m finally sold on the Nomad a little More. Hell might even play that path first.

As before I was more interested in Street Kid and Corpo

I’m still kinda leaning towards Nomad but Street Kid and Corpo look so dope and I haven’t even looked at the Lifepath video yet

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
NOMAD LIIIIIIFE!!!!

TGstU_.gif

DX65.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That info referenced earlier is considered common knowledge. The trailer from 8 years ago was based on that. There haven't been any major spoilers revealed yet, but I'd stay away from anything over the next week. Reddit banned media image and video posts on the Cyberpunk forum just because they know some people are gonna be dikkheads.

What's crazy is CDPR actually had some features fully implemented (wall running, the spider bot, the character classes before they switched to Lifepaths) and removed them. That means they built all these game features and took them out for the sake of gameplay. Most video game developers never reveal that but CDPR did, so you know they got a ton of shyt they could possibly implement for DLCs.

This feels like when GTA 5 dropped and fukked the entire industry up.

Daps
That info referenced earlier is considered common knowledge. The trailer from 8 years ago was based on that. There haven't been any major spoilers revealed yet, but I'd stay away from anything over the next week. Reddit banned media image and video posts on the Cyberpunk forum just because they know some people are gonna be dikkheads.

What's crazy is CDPR actually had some features fully implemented (wall running, the spider bot, the character classes before they switched to Lifepaths) and removed them. That means they built all these game features and took them out for the sake of gameplay. Most video game developers never reveal that but CDPR did, so you know they got a ton of shyt they could possibly implement for DLCs.

This feels like when GTA 5 dropped and fukked the entire industry up.

Ahhh I remember seeing the wall running vid a few years ago but haven’t seen it since. They took that out? Damn