"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
There was nothing literally about the story the guy was basically explaining what cyberware and modules was and how we can go about getting stronger...:heh: I dont want to go into an RPG like this totally blind... :manny: what did he reveal that was spoilerish???:what:

Nothing story specific but
discovering the fact that to much upgrades leads to you going psycho would have been a nice little in game discovery.
I genuinely would have never guessed that a little quirk like that could occur and would have been pleasantly surprised to discover it on my own. It’s not your fault I really should have stuck to my guns and simply stayed away from all videos Cyberpunk related as there might be things I consider spoilers that the next guy might not. It’s all good though.:salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
discovering the fact that to much upgrades leads to you going psycho would have been a nice little in game discovery.
I genuinely would have never guessed that a little quirk like that could occur and would have been pleasantly surprised to discover it on my own. It’s not your fault I really should have stuck to my guns and simply stayed away from all videos Cyberpunk related as there might be things I consider spoilers that the next guy might not. It’s all good though.:salute:

I knew about the
CYBER Psychosis
months before hand...:heh: that's not NEW news...:mjlol: matter of fact they off handidly mentioned it in one of the first videos with the lady covered in blood from the original video...:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just want to say im not a rpg game type of guy, but this game sounds fascinating

yeah man RPG's have alot of mechanics when you really get into it...:ehh: I remember when FF7 came out I went into that shyt totally blind I wished someone put me on to the different types of materia and shyt I really had to learn hard body...

EDIT: it was a literal fukking challenge to get the knights of the round matera in itself...:wow: jesus christ

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
8 more days corpo gang
full

I hope y'all ain't late to work.
208b20e06b52eab40a60073dd0dd1d772c3cf934.gifv

NCO = NEW CORP ORDER
full

I hope you other factions are taking notes
full
full

Yeah im corpo gang

If you gotta a LinkedIn its only right :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn...I have to learn enough self-control not to click on spoiler tags :francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
yeah man RPG's have alot of mechanics when you really get into it...:ehh: I remember when FF7 came out I went into that shyt totally blind I wished someone put me on to the different types of materia and shyt I really had to learn hard body...

EDIT: it was a literal fukking challenge to get the knights of the round matera in itself...:wow: jesus christ

Guess I am just particular in regards to the bit of info I receive, I want to go into this game discovering things left right and centre as opposed to going oh I already knew about such and such. And with the release date so close I don’t see the point in discovering new things now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Guess I am just particular in regards to the bit of info I receive, I want to go into this game discovering things left right and centre as opposed to going oh I already knew about such and such. And with the release date so close I don’t see the point in discovering new things now.

There's so much I still dont know...:wow: I just want to understand the mechanics... I've stayed away from any spoilers about the main quest... this game is bigger than what it seems... we've only scratched the surface...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im surprised yall boys not going in dark im glad i know nothing bout this :wow: the only dilemma i have is what to cop it on either PS5 or Series X

You could just cop the PS4 version and play it now... the next gen stimulus wont kick in until next year... don't waste your time...:mjlol:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im surprised yall boys not going in dark im glad i know nothing bout this :wow: the only dilemma i have is what to cop it on either PS5 or Series X

Yeah I know next to nothing about this game since the first big trailer dropped i decided not to read previews or anything