"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like the gangs I’m gonna have smoke for the most are 6th Street and Maelstrom.

6th Street looking like a bunch of America The Beautiful/Tea Party headasses

Maelstrom looking like a bunch of neo-Nazis and skinheads high-key :hhh:
your right about tha tthey acquired members from the Red Chrome Legion a gang that are comprised of militant neo-fascist, otherwise known as "skinheads", individuals, focused on terrorizing others.:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I at that point too I mean at this point either you are getting the game or not there no need to read or watch anything that not from cdproject red themselves cause your just going to get spoil.

:francis: that modifications video was a godsend tho...wish there was more like it... not spoilerish but giving us the inside track on body modifications... shyt is deeper than deus ex...:picard: jesus...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tenor.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

this is a detailed video on body armor cyberware and augmentations....:ohhh: no spoilers just straight game mechanics refresher...

You mean you don’t consider it to contain any spoilers, I watched that taking your word and learnt something I would have rather discovered on my own.:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You mean you don’t consider it to contain any spoilers, I watched that taking your word and learnt something I would have rather discovered on my own.:stopitslime:

There was nothing literally about the story the guy was basically explaining what cyberware and modules was and how we can go about getting stronger...:heh: I dont want to go into an RPG like this totally blind... :manny: what did he reveal that was spoilerish???:what: