"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ibeen low key waiting for this game. i never play story modes on anythign but i wanna try something new. but should i wait until the enhanced version comes out for ps5? cuz im def not playing this more than once if multiplayer doesnt drop til 2022

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Really? Cuz a lot of peeps I know don’t know that or at minimum don’t know how to do it.

Ive had discussion with folks both IRL and on coli in other threads about even waiting to get this game and others. Cuz they don’t have the next gen system and don’t wanna be forced to start from scratch if the cop one later on
As soon as you turn your ps5 on it will tell you to connect it to the ps4 to transfer all your save data and any games you have on the ps4, you can also transfer them over the internet or just save the data in the cloud.

Not sure how it works on series x but I know you can do it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As soon as you turn your ps5 on it will tell you to connect it to the ps4 to transfer all your save data and any games you have on the ps4, you can also transfer them over the internet or just save the data in the cloud.

it’s easy as shyt on the PS5...carried over my saves for ghost of tsushima and TLOU2 from the cloud

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not watching anything else on this game.

I watched a little of igns in-depth live preview they had last night and turned off after the dude just starts spoiling all the side quest.

:ohhh: is that the one with the 16 hour impressions with that chick???

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not watching anything else on this game.

I watched a little of igns in-depth live preview they had last night and turned off after the dude just starts spoiling all the side quest.
Yeah I at that point too I mean at this point either you are getting the game or not there no need to read or watch anything that not from cdproject red themselves cause your just going to get spoil.