"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
please stop shyt posting with this trash trolling :camby:

Dude..... it’s either this or doing some other shyt you hate 10 times more and complain about. Like you REAAAALLY Hate

Please let me have this, it’s the lesser evil and we both know it’s not even really bothering you like that in comparison to “the other shyt”

#FakeAnger

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I honestly don’t see this game getting less than 90’s unless it’s extremely bug ridden, even then... If it gets bad reviews its gonna be from the general public.

I doubt it will get any bad reviews even if it has bugs... the hype is too big...:pachaha: I think that the reviewers will be the biggest problem...:jbhmm: we will see..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I doubt it will get any bad reviews even if it has bugs... the hype is too big...:pachaha: I think that the reviewers will be the biggest problem...:jbhmm: we will see..

So far the biggest controversy surrounding the game is the delays. If it ends up running like dogshyt on ps4 and xbox it could be trouble consider a majority of people playing the game are playing it on last gen, and not even upgraded last gen.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dude..... it’s either this or doing some other shyt you hate 10 times more and complain about. Like you REAAAALLY Hate

Please let me have this, it’s the lesser evil and we both know it’s not even really bothering you like that in comparison to “the other shyt”

#FakeAnger

I don’t know what you are babbling about. The game is dropping on the 10th. Stop looking for attention by being obnoxious.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So far the biggest controversy surrounding the game is the delays. If it ends up running like dogshyt on ps4 and xbox it could be trouble consider a majority of people playing the game are playing it on last gen, and not even upgraded last gen.

I guarantee most reviewers won’t play this on last gen nor will any mention of it occur if it does run like shyt. That’s kinda of expected with last gen games

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t know what you are babbling about. The game is dropping on the 10th. Stop looking for attention by being obnoxious.

You do know

You’ve whined about it way more in other threads

This ain’t bothering you, stop capping with the fake anger and just me have this.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is an interactive map of the game based on the Cyberpunk 2077 book that came out recently. It has information based on lore and what was seen in the trailers so far.

DO NOT CLICK IT IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT PEOPLE AND PLACES. There are no plot spoilers but still, only click that if you don't mind knowing a bit more than what the gameplay has shown.