"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The leaked one that came out over the weekend is on the left proving that those guys that stole their copy were playing on the OG PS4. The ps4pro looks a lot better.

LeakVPro1.jpg

And here is the pro vs pc without RTC

ProVsPC1.jpg

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Idk what any of y'all are talking about with the factions and shyt :pachaha: I'll figure it out in a couple wks,

We taking about this...:youngsabo:

I know nothing about the lore behind this, I was going to try finding a primer online somewhere when I got to it. :ehh:Thanks for the vid.

People in here already claiming factions gives me the vibe that the rivalries can get pretty deep. :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know nothing about the lore behind this, I was going to try finding a primer online somewhere when I got to it. :ehh:Thanks for the vid.

People in here already claiming factions gives me the vibe that the rivalries can get pretty deep. :ehh:

I'm sure depending on what you start as you'll have problems if your a nomad the other clans might be personally amped up to kill you or want you to join, the street kid will be involved in the local street gang scenes...:ehh: it's interesting... I gotta see how it plays out considering it's an RPG...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's literally physical copies sitting in those amazon warehouses ain't gonna be no more delays...:ufdup:

Sheeeeeiiiiitttttt. Companies have flat out cancelled games when copies were already in stores. I'm not ruling out anything.

I mean, the game JUST got delayed after all those copies in warehouses were pressed and sent out. :mjlol: