"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
agreed...

They are probably going to add a 3rd person later, just like when GTA 5 added 1st person later on

I recall when the game was first announced that they wanted 3rd and 1st perspectives. I personally think it was a time and money issue, and they had to get a product out. They can’t be like Star Citizen with all these features, and never put out a product.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nothing happening to us.

Only thing to hit me was this benefits package :mjpls:

Stop cappin, we all know how y’all Corpo pig shyts get down :hhh:

Slide me a ledger on potential trading partners in Night City’s biggest underground markets and I’ll hook you up with the freshest NON-MODIFIED foods on the West Coast for 5 years at permanent discounts and a tax deductible but shipping fees still apply (aye Nomads gotta eat too breh :yeshrug:)...So whadduya say? Are you in or are you in? :sas1:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Stop cappin, we all know how y’all Corpo pig shyts get down :hhh:

Slide me a ledger on potential trading partners in Night City’s biggest underground markets and I’ll hook you up with the freshest NON-MODIFIED foods on the West Coast for 5 years at permanent discounts and a tax deductible but shipping fees still apply (aye Nomads gotta eat too breh :yeshrug:)...So whadduya say? Are you in or are you in? :sas1:
:mjlol:

"Nomads gotta eat too"

No :unimpressed: They don't :mjpls:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
tumblr_orwjwqUSPh1v6w3juo4_400.gifv
Street Kid is how I'll play

nikka we outside

giphy.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:mjlol:

"Nomads gotta eat too"

No :unimpressed: They don't :mjpls:

nikka my shyt’s so fresh it’ll make you smack your mama and jack her for them bomb ass Generation Four arm and eye cyberware implants that them Kitsch celebrities be rockin up in North Oak Hills breh breh!! :wow::wow:

Grew and harvested these crops in a converted bio farm near the Pacific my guy! Even bred some quality prime meat in these cattle, chickens, catfish, trout, and salmon fam! Farm-to-Table is the move now in Night City, some of this shyt I supply to some of the biggest names in the City’s restaurant scene, don’t believe me, hit up Downtown and Japantown on your off time :jawalrus:

You eat, I eat, our whole families eat. You spread the wealth, I spread the abundance. You’ll get to enjoy your life in sloth and indifference while making a difference breh:blessed:

So wadduya say? Are you in or ARE YOU IN? :sas1: