"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
175 hour playtime...
:martin:

I’m not even gonna bother. Ain’t got time for that.

I may get it just to do random side quests, fight people, and visit the bars and the stripclubs...

:manny:

I think people are misinterpreting that time. that guys the head of quality assurance, so he's beta testing it more or less. Which means he's playing out every scenario multiple times to check for inconsistencies and glitches. It's not a normal playthrough.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I think people are misinterpreting that time. that guys the head of quality assurance, so he's beta testing it more or less. Which means he's playing out every scenario multiple times to check for inconsistencies and glitches. It's not a normal playthrough.
That’s cool, but I’m still mostly trying to fight and hit up the bars and strip clubs...
:youngsabo:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Did you get your ps5???:dahell: this game gives you a free upgrade if you have the system...
It’s not the next gen upgrade, it’ll just be backwards compatible.

You won’t see ray tracing and all that until the next ven patch which is supposed to be sometime next year.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s not the next gen upgrade, it’ll just be backwards compatible.

You won’t see ray tracing and all that until the next ven patch which is supposed to be sometime next year.

Ohhhh you want that Ray Tracing outlining bullshyt to watch on your 4k tv....:ohhh:

EnchantingDaringAltiplanochinchillamouse-small.gif

:mjlol: i aint got time for all that shyt...