"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going street kid.

What’s the name of the gang with way too many cybernetic implants? I hope I get to wipe them out.
Maelstrom
A combat gang formed from what was left of the Metal Warriors, a gang that was almost completely wiped out by the Inquisitors. It has also acquired members from the Red Chrome Legion- In 2020, the Red Chrome Legion are comprised of militant neo-fascist:mjpls:, otherwise known as "skinheads", individuals, focused on terrorizing others.By 2045, their operations have changed to suit the world during the Time of the Red, recruiting youths into their hate group ideology, shifting to wearing uniforms and utilizing militaristic slogans, attacking anything they don't believe to be right.and Ironsights The gang not only hates humanity [which, in itself could be reasoning for its existence], but also likes to hurt, mutilate and kill others for what would seem to be the pure pleasure of it. These two factors lead me to the conclusion that the members of "Iron Sights" are all suffering from [URL='https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Cyberpsychosis']cyberpsychosis,- [/URL], who also have grudges against the Inquisitors. While the Inquisitors are a special target for their violence, Maelstrom will also (of course) attack anyone else as well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If this game lives up to the hype it will be game changing
I don't think we have ever seen a game as complicated and immersive as this
We have 3 potential playthroughs for a 100+ hour game :picard:

Maybe even more....:ld: could be this game has multiple endings depending on where you start and end up...

Daps
Maybe even more....:ld: could be this game has multiple endings depending on where you start and end up...
one story type (nomad, corporate, street kid) can have several playthroughs by making different choices
then you can get started on the other story types once you've exhausted as many outcomes and possibilities as you want to
I don't think we're ready for this game
I now have a new found hype for this game and that new gameplay trailer they released a couple of days ago really helped with that :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
one story type (nomad, corporate, street kid) can have several playthroughs by making different choices
then you can get started on the other story types once you've exhausted as many outcomes and possibilities as you want to
I don't think we're ready for this game
I now have a new found hype for this game and that new gameplay trailer they released a couple of days ago really helped with that :wow:

this is what mass effect 3 should have been...:wow: