"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjpls: I'm surprised on all these Nomads can even put a full sentence together.

*brushes lent off tailored suit*
And let me find out anyone within the organization is even associated with those hooligans :mjpls:

*renews amazon prime premium platinum plus pass*
Go ahead and have fun in yo multi million dollar penthouse:mjpls::mjpls:
Just like Fivi said “send me the addy I’m hunting em down”:mjpls::mjpls:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And let me find out anyone within the organization is even associated with those hooligans :mjpls:

*renews amazon prime premium platinum plus pass*
*texts Jeff Bezo IV*

:mjpls:

Go ahead and have fun in yo multi million dollar penthouse:mjpls::mjpls:
Just like Fivi said “send me the addy I’m hunting em down”:mjpls::mjpls:
If you ask nicely...

*adjust monocle*

...the doormat will direct you to the nearest food bank. Run along, now.

:mjpls:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
What class are y’all gonna roll with?

I’m still reading the Cyberpunk book I got but it seems like living as a Corpo would make a nikka paranoid asf...You gotta watch every single move you make as well as your coworkers because one slip up could cause you your position, employment, and even your own life :merchant: Even amongst the Corpos, it’s a hierarchy going on. Mid-levels and above operate on a high risk, high reward basis it seems. Them nikkas be living the life tho :noah: But it’s like deep down, is it really worth living that Corpo life :patrice: I get the feeling some type of fukk shyt might happen down the line as a Corpo.

Street Kid life path will most likely have a dope come-up story especially when Night City is all that they ever knew, most especially their side of town. I love the fact that each class got their own unique interactions when it comes to NC’s denizens such as Street Kid being able to interact with gang members on a level different from a Corpo.

Nomads seem like the most free from all the bullshyt despite living a hard yet simple life :ehh:

It’s really hard for me to choose. I’m kinda leaning more towards Street Kid now but that could change since I was more leaning towards Corpo a few weeks ago. Decisions, Decisions.

This is why I fukking love these types of RPGs :blessed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
tumblr_orwjwqUSPh1v6w3juo4_400.gifv
Street Kid is how I'll play

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What class are y’all gonna roll with?

I’m still reading the Cyberpunk book I got but it seems like living as a Corpo would make a nikka paranoid asf...You gotta watch every single move you make as well as your coworkers because one slip up could cause you your position, employment, and even your own life :merchant:
I going with nomad because I was raise out in the country and your right about the cost of being a corpo all the things you mention do happen to them.